Service due!

Stew

I have a service due on the Zed. It's at 40k and 3 years old. What service is this and what do I need?

I'm away just now (again!) so can't check my book. I'll order everything I need before I gtet home so I can get it serviced quick.

Any recomendations on products too?

Hmm there should not be a service due at that point.

When you hit 27K you should have had your 27k/3yr Service - P1

then 36K you should have had your 36K/4yr service. - P3

If you are now hitting 40K you should be fine.

Your next one will be due at either 45K or 5 yrs

I thought it was every 9k miles or 1yr, which ever comes first.

It is :thumbs:

The fact that a service is a P1 or a P2 is totally unrelated to the time between them. If stuey garaged his zed now he would need a service at the 1 yr point since his last service :)

For the service to be due now thats some impressive millage to clock up in 2 years. As you said if it had been garaged it would need a service after a year but I am guessing thats not the case as its only been 3 years and 40K covered thus the next service will be at 45K or 1 yr after his last service

For the service to be due now thats some impressive millage to clock up in 2 years. As you said if it had been garaged it would need a service after a year but I am guessing thats not the case as its only been 3 years and 40K covered thus the next service will be at 45K or 1 yr after his last service

First of all if he had done 40k in 2yrs then he wouldn't need a service now would he, as he would already of had a P1,P2,P1 and a P3. Meaning that a P1 was due at 45k.

I agree entirely with your second point but thats not the same point you made in your original post ;) In your original post you said his next service was 45k or at 5yrs :)

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but quick question......

If my Zed had a service after 1 year and 5k miles, and the service interval is 9k, would the next service be due at 14k miles or still at 18k? (assuming it doesnt get to the end of the year 2 first)