Berk HFC's with Milltek - convince me :)

downhuman

I really like the Milltek with the HFCs but I wanted a tad more so I decided to have a JWT Pop Charger as well. This gives you noise when you want it and quiet when you don't. I don't give a damn about a little bit of heat soak - in percentage terms it makes sod all difference. I love induction noise.

Now I wonder where the idea for that combo came from :lol:

I really like the Milltek with the HFCs but I wanted a tad more so I decided to have a JWT Pop Charger as well. This gives you noise when you want it and quiet when you don't. I don't give a damn about a little bit of heat soak - in percentage terms it makes sod all difference. I love induction noise.

Now I wonder where the idea for that combo came from :lol:

Ok I give in ;) ...plus I'd like a passenger ride in the XF when you get it... pretty please :)

No problem, another childish run through bluewater underground carpark :blush:

downhuman, I've just had some BERKS HFCs fitted by the guys at Horsham Developments (thanks Jez / Karl) based on the suggestion of SMD and Will. I've only had them fitted yesterday but I have to say I'm happy I did, they make a very pleasant difference. I probably need to get the remap looked at again, I already have an uprev license with the guys from Abbey.

All I can say otherwise in terms of my satisfaction at getting them fitted at this stage is as follows "Vrrrrrrrooooooooom ........ :) vrrroooooOOOOOMMMMM :D .........VRRRRROOOOOMMMMMMM :teeth: ........VRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM :yahoo::lol::yahoo::lol::yahoo:

Please undersand this is not a scientifically based result, just an initial impression so far :)

• Like 1

downhuman, I've just had some BERKS HFCs fitted by the guys at Horsham Developments (thanks Jez / Karl) based on the suggestion of SMD and Will. I've only had them fitted yesterday but I have to say I'm happy I did, they make a very pleasant difference. I probably need to get the remap looked at again, I already have an uprev license with the guys from Abbey.

All I can say otherwise in terms of my satisfaction at getting them fitted at this stage is as follows "Vrrrrrrrooooooooom ........ :) vrrroooooOOOOOMMMMM :D .........VRRRRROOOOOMMMMMMM :teeth: ........VRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM :yahoo::lol::yahoo::lol::yahoo:

Please undersand this is not a scientifically based result, just an initial impression so far :)

WELL, in that case I'm very excited about fitting them ;)

All I can say otherwise in terms of my satisfaction at getting them fitted at this stage is as follows "Vrrrrrrrooooooooom ........ :) vrrroooooOOOOOMMMMM :D .........VRRRRROOOOOMMMMMMM :teeth: ........VRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM :

:yahoo:

Another convert and another satisfied customer

Really glad your happy Straun, I always worry when I give advice but so far so good everyone had loved the combo

im going to replace my Crapspeed K2 with a Miltec, but they come with Y-pipes and i dont need one as i have a Stillen Y pipe...Miltec won't sell me a centre and rear alone...

I have a stillen y pipe which I bought from Tarmac as my OEM y pipe had failed. That's connected to the Milltek sports exhaust I have, via the Berks HFC's, which the guys at Horsham have just fitted for me. I have to I'm really pleased with the sound and 'feel' so far

All I can say otherwise in terms of my satisfaction at getting them fitted at this stage is as follows "Vrrrrrrrooooooooom ........ :) vrrroooooOOOOOMMMMM :D .........VRRRRROOOOOMMMMMMM :teeth: ........VRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM :

:yahoo:

Another convert and another satisfied customer

Really glad your happy Straun, I always worry when I give advice but so far so good everyone had loved the combo

I had to think about it for a bit to be honest. But both you and Will were so positive about the Berks, the effect, sound etc, I finally decided to go for it. I'm really glad I did and that's in no small part down to the advice / recommendation from you guys, so thank you

My pleasure straun, looking forward to hearing it in wales, and humpy i bet your cobra would sound sweet with some berks lol.

Im tempted to change my exhaust to allow some more berks but road tax, insurance, new tyres and a respray for a keyed wing means i will have spent enough on rosie for the sort term lol.

My pleasure straun, looking forward to hearing it in wales, and humpy i bet your cobra would sound sweet with some berks lol.

Im tempted to change my exhaust to allow some more berks but road tax, insurance, new tyres and a respray for a keyed wing means i will have spent enough on rosie for the sort term lol.

Hmmm your a bad man Will and I thought you were one of the good ones lol Though not sure I'm needing the Berks :)