third sunset Zed in Chester Business Park?

Squee

I had cause to have my first ever foray to Chester business park earlier today and fully expected to see at least one Zed as it seems that every Chester-based member of this site works there (apart from me, ha!). Only saw one, a sunset which wasn't Carla's and I don't think Diablo's, plate began 'AP'...if there's three sunsets in that one small area of Chester then that's pretty impressive!

S.

There's also a Sunset in the Ewloe area, I've seen it parked up a couple of times as I've flashed by on the A55, might be an import though. I also spotted a Grey 350Z roadster in Ewloe today, 3 ish and it wasn't Caroline either, might be the one Ricey spotted a few months ago.

Pete

OV54 plate Zeds are the best. Faster than the others too so you've done well there Diab ;) (sorry I got your username wrong in the first post by the way!).

The 'AP' plated ginger Zed was on Sandpiper Road. I had to go to the accountants again in the week and it was there again so must be a regular.

Pete, don't think this was a import. Had Rays so I'm assuming a UK GT spec.

S.

OV54 plate Zeds are the best. Faster than the others too so you've done well there Diab ;) (sorry I got your username wrong in the first post by the way!).

The 'AP' plated ginger Zed was on Sandpiper Road. I had to go to the accountants again in the week and it was there again so must be a regular.

Pete, don't think this was a import. Had Rays so I'm assuming a UK GT spec.

S.

You using McLintocks?

Really???How are the OV54's faster lol? Don't worry I have many nicknames :teeth:

It's cos all the kool kids of OV plates. There seems to be loads of OV Zeds about...my theory is that the OV area (Oxford) covers Cranfield where Nissan's techincal centre is...someone I know who worked there when 350's came out said that "everyone" in the company bought a Zed so the OV area has a higher than average proportion of Zeds. It's probably wrong but I do like a good conspiracy theory.

You using McLintocks?

yeah, they're the ones, gotta go back next week...once I've turned the house upside down looking for 3 years worth of receipts :bangin:

S.

Really???How are the OV54's faster lol? Don't worry I have many nicknames :teeth:

It's cos all the kool kids of OV plates. There seems to be loads of OV Zeds about...my theory is that the OV area (Oxford) covers Cranfield where Nissan's techincal centre is...someone I know who worked there when 350's came out said that "everyone" in the company bought a Zed so the OV area has a higher than average proportion of Zeds. It's probably wrong but I do like a good conspiracy theory.

You using McLintocks?

yeah, they're the ones, gotta go back next week...once I've turned the house upside down looking for 3 years worth of receipts :bangin:

S.

My mates dads company. I was sat in big John Mac's immaculately refurbished MG the other week.......not sure he knows about that though!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes there is a third sunset on the business park! It comes from my direction (Chester city centre) most mornings! It drives into the cluster of buildings off the MBNA roundabout. I have also waved and flashed (being the friendly girl I am) but with no response.

And also, I no longer work on the business park anymore, I have been made redundant :-( So you so be seeing my car anytime soon peeps xx

• 2 weeks later...