Scorpion Exhaust with Decat video?!

370Ad

As per the title, does anyone have this setup.

Been looking on the forum/web but can't find one!

Have the cat back at the moment and thinking about getting an aftermarket Y pipe and most probably silenced decats.

Thanks for anyone's help in advance :)

Adam

Edited by 350Ad

I have decats & scorpion y-pipe back exhaust. And at the end of the month I'll be ordering a Stillen y-pipe, so I can get before/after video :)

Perfect! Are they silenced decats?

I believe the Y pipe doesn't make much difference to the sound so a video of how it stands now would be great :)

Cheers

I have decats & scorpion y-pipe back exhaust. And at the end of the month I'll be ordering a Stillen y-pipe, so I can get before/after video :)

Perfect! Are they silenced decats?

I believe the Y pipe doesn't make much difference to the sound so a video of how it stands now would be great :)

Cheers

Y pipes don't make a massive difference not one you would hear on camera anyway.

I would also be interested in this as I currently have a scorpion y-pipe back exhaust fitted and silenced de-cats to fit. I have also been considering the Stillen y-pipe and will probably fit it all at once when finance permits, although my patience is wearing thin and I may give in and fit the de-cats!

Japspeed decats and Y (with custom flexijoints)

Scorpion centre pipe and back box.

New Owner driving her away - sold her i summer.

http://s335.beta.photobucket.com/user/Craigbissett/media/IMG_0041.mp4.html?sort=3&o=4

At Standstill

http://s335.beta.photobucket.com/user/Craigbissett/media/Exhaust-Medium1.mp4.html?sort=3&o=14

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

All decats rasp.

Except Motordyne XYZ decats (from evidence I've heard on YT).

Note - I'm referring to what I call (goose) hiss when you come off the gas between 2000-3000 rpm, not the raspy timbre of the sound :)

Edited by RobPhoboS

Note - I'm referring to what I call (goose) hiss when you come off the gas between 2000-3000 rpm, not the raspy timbre of the sound :)

I think you mean motordyne ART decats, I've got a pair for sale at the moment for a DE.

I think you mean motordyne ART decats, I've got a pair for sale at the moment for a DE.

Yep, sorry that's what I meant :)

(and yes I've eyed them up a few times now)