Boot Install for Sale - 2x8" Hertz Subs + Custom Made b

Rob_Quads

This is for the two subwoofer enclosures & the panel that sits between the two boxes. The trim panel could also be used for mounting an amp if you wanted to.

The subs used are Hertz Audio 8" subs. Even though these are small subs they can produce a supprising amount of rumble. The are designed to power by around 300W rms

The sub boxes are made from a combination of wood and fibreglass. I made the boxes myself to fit pertfectly between the rear speakers and the strut brace. The boxes

are very solid and finished in a carbon effect vinyl.

The Subs used in this install are two Hertz audio subs. This is a company which produces good quality audio components and is owed by the same company as the likes of Audison.

IMG_6462.JPG

IMG_6467.JPG

Although its a fairly exposed system due to the way it sits and is finished you don't really notice it from outside unless you really look into the cabin.

IMG_6472.JPG

IMG_6461.JPG

Specs of the subs - Hertz Audio HX 200 (8") : PDF of Specs

[*]300 Watt RMS (600 Watt Max)

[*]4 Ohm

[*]High thermal dissipation and magnetic permeability plates.

[*]Double magnet motor.

[*]Superior “Tâ€

Looks like you have made a quality job of that Rob....

I would be interested but I usually stick my girlfriend in the boot for perfect 50/50 weight distribution

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...