Fuse problem

LordSQra

Hi,

I have a problem with my door lights they never worked since I bought the car. Finally I found a time to change fuse which I believe is "room light" so I pull it out and seems that fuse isnt blowed so I put it back and then problem starts. My alarm is going crazy when Im putting fuse back. Any ideas please :) ? !

Thank you for the referral Graham: :clap:

BCM units in stock if required.

What happens when you have the fuse removed and what does not work with the fuse removed?

Do you have the light switch (in roof) in the correct position?

Make sure that your battery is fully charged as that can make the alarm have a wobbley if in a discharged state.

Do your resets or disconect the battery for half an hour.

Alex. :)

thank you guys for your replay :)

@ZMANALEX

basically when the fuse is removed lights in the roof, light round the ignition and door lights dont work. Yeah the light switch in the roof is in correct position, I also tried to put fuse while doors were shut but that did not help either.

I dont know how to do a reset but I've just disconected battery, I put fuse in and hope it will work or do I have to disconect battery and after when its connected than put te fuse in ?

Many thanks guys !! :)

Disconnecting battery did help and alarm stopped going crazy :) all lights back to normal apart door lights which still dont work but it might be broken bulbs on both side.

Could you please tell me what does Electronic Parts BAT do ?

Thank you

If you mean the red reflectors on the doors, they are reflectors, they look like they should light up but they don't.....because they are reflectors. There are no puddle lights and no other lights on the doors so I assume that this is what you think should light up?

If you mean the red reflectors on the doors, they are reflectors, they look like they should light up but they don't.....because they are reflectors. There are no puddle lights and no other lights on the doors so I assume that this is what you think should light up?

excellent point!

yeah they look like they shoud light up lol I would never thought that they might be just reflectors :) so looks like the problem is sorted lol.

Thank you once again guys for helping me !!