Rota Drifts Centre Cap Size ??

.:Bullen:.

Hi guys just picked up a set of drifts thanks to Keyser :)

Just want to know if anyone knows the centre cap size ? I am not too fussed on genuine ones as they will be getting sprayed a different colour so seems a shame for me to buy new ones & have them painted straight away.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks for the replies guys, I am after the flat "universal type" like the ebay links I did see them & that was my first port of call just wanted to check they are likely to fit.

I would buy the genuine ones but dont see the point if I am going to spray over them ha

Just to check are they 63MM inside bore & 70MM face or .....

Edited by .:Bullen:.

What's wrong with the sticky out ones?!

:| Am I not cool for rocking them?

Just a personal thing for me, I thought the flat ones looked better. When are your grids going on? Look forward to seeing the pics. Black with blue will look great. What tyres have you got? Mine are Toyo T1-R and there is no rim protection whatsoever, the rims actual stick out further than the tyres!

What's wrong with the sticky out ones?!

:| Am I not cool for rocking them?

Just a personal thing for me, I thought the flat ones looked better. When are your grids going on? Look forward to seeing the pics. Black with blue will look great. What tyres have you got? Mine are Toyo T1-R and there is no rim protection whatsoever, the rims actual stick out further than the tyres!

Only have a quick photo from my phone and the car/wheels are filthy unfortunately. I have the same problem as you, have Falkens with 245 on the front and 275 on the rear so the alloys are quite a bit larger. Didn't really want to get oversized tyres though. We are going to have to be very careful in multi storey car parks :scare:

photo-7_zpsd5849b3b.jpg

• 1 month later...