Got a real scare today :-(

Sarah 350z

Deffo complain about that, even if he was the boss he'd still be a contractor and that language is unacceptable to use to a member of public no matter what. And if he is just a worker the bosses wouldn't want that image associated with their company. Name and shame them.

Alternatively carry a stun gun with you and shoot the next guy in the balls who talks to you like that!

Completely agree I'm sure his boss wouldn't be impressed but I just hope there not there tomorrow

And on the other side...

Let's say that Sarah drove over something very important in the road that they'd spent the last day or night prepping, or she'd gotten in the way of a very important maneuver that was likely to put either herself or her car in jeopardy. I'm thinking something like a crane about to drop a load or whatever. Perhaps the guy had had numerous people drive the wrong way into a clearly coned off area, and it was just bad luck that Sarah actually stopped and got the brunt of his irritation at the complete lack of awareness from some drivers. We've only got one side of the story here. Perhaps the guy wasn't as aggressive as the OP says, maybe more sarcastic, or maybe Sarah made her comment in a bit more of a flippant way.

I'm not saying anything like that happened, and I dare say the original story is probably bang on the truth, but all it was was a few harsh words from a bloke in a hi-vis. I wouldn't particularly let it ruin my week, and I'd just stew on it a bit and then carry on with life. I certainly wouldn't bother complaining about it. Next time it happens give as good as you get back, my missus certainly does. :)

My worry would be if I say where to start to give it back to him A. Will he get even more abusive or B. damage my baby Zebadee

1. Search eBay to locate a cheap replacement bumper. Reserve enough funds for a new bonnet just incase needed. Ensure insurance policy includes windscreen cover

2. Locate workman

3. Drive towards him at a healthy speed

4. (A) If said man moves, claim you didn't see him through your tear filled eyes since you were petrified if driving to work past him. Offer him a tissue to wipe the excrement from his work clothes

(B) if said man doesn't move, resist urge to break (if one applies), after making contact, stop and shout at him "What are you doing, are you a ****ing retard can you not see this is a road, get out of the ****ing way". Use bumper to repair damage to your car and deny any knowledge.

Disclaimer: this post is intended to be comical, by no means does av8er or his associates condone dangerous driving or illegal activities in any shape or form.

Edited by Av8er
  • Like 1

1. Search eBay to locate a cheap replacement bumper. Reserve enough funds for a new bonnet just incase needed. Ensure insurance policy includes windscreen cover

2. Locate workman

3. Drive towards him at a healthy speed

4. (A) If said man moves, claim you didn't see him through your tear filled eyes since you were petrified if driving to work past him. Offer him a tissue to wipe the excrement from his work clothes

(B) if said man doesn't move, resist urge to break (if one applies), after making contact, stop and shout at him "What are you doing, are you a ****ing retard can you not see this is a road, get out of the ****ing way". Use bumper to repair damage to your car and dent any knowledge.

Disclaimer: this post is intended to be comical, by no means does av8er or his associates condone dangerous driving or illegal activities in any shape or form.

Absolutely brilliant 😠however I don't think I am the girl to pull that off...