06 in Black for sale.

Builder49

Hi guys.

As I've mentioned in my other posts I've just aquired an Audi S5 and so my 'Miss Marmite' is up for sale. I've actually had a trade in from the dealership, but their offer is poor and they've agreed if I sell it privately it will make no difference to them..

Basically I'd rather sell it to someone who wants it, rather than a dealer to make a huge profit.......

Im located in Bedfordshire, and the only real issue is everything would need to be sorted by the 23rd of Jan.

The car is a pre-facelift model in Black with Black leather interior.

Full Gt spec with Bose music system, heated seats, etc.

Interior is in superb condition (although it does need a clean)

Discs, pads and tyres are all less than 6 months old and have done less than 2000miles. The tyres are Falken 452's which are highly recommended by the forum members.

Total mileage is a smidge under 80000, but i have stamped history and reciepts for everything.

Both keys are still present.

The car is basically in stock order with the exception of a Nismo1 style rear spoiler (supplied by a trusted forum supplier). I've replaced the rear standard red lights with Black mirrored lights which sailed through the recent MOT, but as I have the original Reds, these are likely to be changed back and sold separately as they are worth about £150.

The wheels are the standard OEM alloys, but were badly damaged, and so they have been filled, sprayed and laquered in Brembo Gold to match the calipers. In addition the door handles and rear boot strut are the same colour and the overall appearance is 'Unique' and hence her being christened 'MISS MARMITE' lol. 85% of the forum members gave her the thumbs up

The whole car is in excellent condition, with 4 previous owners.

Don't have time for tyre kickers etc as the S5 is purchased.

Taxed until end of August and MOT until November.

I'd ideally like somewhere a little over £6250 in total, but open to sensible offers.

If you want pictures then email me back, alternatively email me for my mobile number, but I must stress I don't have beyond the 23rd to get it all sorted and money cleared.

Regards, Paul

• Like 1

Dave.......... Why on earth would anyone want to change those wonderful marmite upgrades? :lol::p

Thanks for putting the pic up mate.

Anyone wanting more pics, just look on my thread entitled 'Zeditis begins. with pics'

And yes Sarnie, it is a potential bargain, I'd rather sell it to a willing owner than a blaster stealer to make an easy buck !!!!!

Paul

Dave.......... Why on earth would anyone want to change those wonderful marmite upgrades? :lol::p

Anyone wanting more pics, just look on my thread entitled 'Zeditis begins. with pics'

And yes Sarnie, it is a potential bargain, I'd rather sell it to a willing owner than a blaster stealer to make an easy buck !!!!!

Paul

Linky - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59822-zeditis-begins-with-pics/page__hl__%2Bzeditis+%2Bbegins

Cheers Dave, dont know how to do linky things............. I'm a bit of a dinosaur!!!!

Am I still allowed to comre to a Zed meet sometime?

Everyone is allowed, young or old, Zed or Zedless, Male or Female...

It means the meets are like a freakshow but that's how we like it :teeth:

Paul

But have you contacted Will ? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :wink: :wink:

He's looking at prices for the new (gallon of) paint he'll need. :p:lol:

the garage trade in price must have really been awful if thats how much your asking for the car. this car needs to be bought, its a bargain!

If someone wants to offer more I wont argue, :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Take the wheels off and put it on bricks and I will offer you £500 more :lol:

the garage trade in price must have really been awful if thats how much your asking for the car. this car needs to be bought, its a bargain!

If someone wants to offer more I wont argue, :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Take the wheels off and put it on bricks and I will offer you £500 more :lol:

Done !!!!!!!!!!! Send the cash to my wedding fund please.

Seriously though, I just want what I've asked, and I think it is a bargain (thanks MWTech)