Fingers crossed!

Shaun1982

I once raced to Crewe to look at a Black Zed that went up that morning. Zoomed there desparate to get the car.

The dash was lit up like a xmas tree and the ABS was kicking in at random

Scratches ALL over the interior.

Seat bolster tearing

No service history in the book

Load of invoices for auto spark work

Invoices for body work resprays!

All 4 alloys kerbed

Was so blinkered and another bloke was coming in that I called the guy immediately after getting to work and offered FULL price (which was by no means a bargain) provided he refurbed the wheels and tidied a few bits up.

Thankfully (and quite unbelievably) he rejected the offer and flogged the car within 24 hours.

Then we got Carla's car for less money, unmarked condition and full service history at about 1k cheaper price.

If its supposed to be then its supposed to be.

Yeah I'll just have to wait I guess & see if he takes it or not. I just seems (and looks from the pics in the ad) like a good car for its money. 12 months mot, 6 months tax, full service history & 63k for £5290 on a 2004 53. Apparently it's been upgraded to nigh on gt spec minus the rays

Very true Ricey you should never buy something on impulse because you think its a fantastic deal, I would rather walk away and have done before although you can sometimes miss out :lol:

When I wanted a Mazda 6 I found the perfect one in blue 2.3l sport and then quibbled over £100 of trade in, walked away and sat in my car in the car park thinkink what a twonk, luckily the salesman came running out and offered £50 more and I jumped at it.

Yeah I'll just have to wait I guess & see if he takes it or not. I just seems (and looks from the pics in the ad) like a good car for its money. 12 months mot, 6 months tax, full service history & 63k for £5290 on a 2004 53. Apparently it's been upgraded to nigh on gt spec minus the rays

Sounds like you have bought it ........In you heart............ Now use your head.

It just seems too good not too depending on how it looks in the metal & how it drives. Who knows it might be pants like mentioned earlier haha.

Ill have no problem walking away, I've done it once from my old white zed last year. Two hour drive each way & left it

I know the feeling of wanting a car that bad. I always said i would never buy a car on impulse but when you see a car you like the adrenalin starts. Every car ive bought was the first one ive went to see but ive been very lucky and got good cars. The trick is to keep a level head and think sensibly but its easier said than done

I did the same raced up to someone's house to see a 350z apparently it was mint I was so gutted when I got there and seen it! Talk about battle wounds I didn't even take it for a test drive and just walked away and was the best thing cause I wouldn't have my current 350z which I love :)

• Like 1

Thinking about it this seems pretty standard for me, I'd been eyeing up on owners car on here before I got my first, went & got the cash to find it sold that day. Ended up buying a white one instead for more money lol.

That won't happen this time though, I have a budget & that's that.

Just found a 60k 52 plate in silver at a dealer in Wales. Black leather but its got the poop 17s on it, it's only up for £4000 though

Linky http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201219470159670/make/NISSAN/model/FAIRLADY/postcode/dn418fn/radius/200/quicksearch/true/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/advert-type/featured-listing/dealer/567092/usedcars?logcode=flp

Edited by Shaun1982

Looked at this too, don't like the kit or the rear lights, anyone know what the kit is? As usual the car is a loonnngg way from me. Emailed to ask if they have the standard bumpers etc still

Link:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-GT-V6-/321052832795?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ac03d741b

Looked at this too, don't like the kit or the rear lights, anyone know what the kit is? As usual the car is a loonnngg way from me. Emailed to ask if they have the standard bumpers etc still

Link:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-GT-V6-/321052832795?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ac03d741b

personally id stay away from that one. Hes not even bothered to wash the wheels for the pics, Also hes doing well to have just changed the timing belt when it doesnt have a timing belt, it has a timing chain that shouldnt need replaced

Yeah needs to be an auto. Even popped into the Nissan dealer to see if they had any traded in, all he did at first was say he wouldn't touch one with a barge pole & that they are prone to gearbox trouble & that's a 5k bill

Apparently though I missed a very tidy black auto about two weeks ago that they gave £4000 for