370 front lip

taras

I bet a more readily-available Evo-R fang cover replica would be popular - it's widely accepted that it greatly improves the front-end on any non-black cars :) I got away with the standard $45 shipping, but I notice Evo-R now state that they'll quote a separate figure for shipping outside the US... I bet it's a fair bit more than $45 :wink:

I've always loved the Ings+1 under-bumper add-on myself, although I'd be concerned about it on speedbumps and the like :scare:

They're relatively subtle, but I'd absolutely love these: http://www.zshop.ca/parts/z34-aero-works-cf-front-side-spoilers/ at the right price - lower risk of damage than something like the Ings+1, they'd presumably be fairly cheap and they'd work with the Evo-R fang cover (both physically and aesthetically) and improve the looks without being obviously aftermarket!

good inspiration Jay but what do others think?

So at the moment as a "LIP" the INGS came up quite a few times.

I believe its this you are all referring to?

ings_splitter_z34.jpg

And we have top secret lip which is this:

4144.jpg

Also the Evo Fang is carbon. turn around time for those is always going to be a bit longer and it's not really a lip but an add on.

So any more votes and opinions?

• 4 weeks later...

If you're referring to the top secret one, unfortunately from this thread nothing was definitive. Hence nothing went to estimates and we haven't got any prices yet.

But if there is something you know you want, by all means let me know and I'll see what we can do to help either in sourcing or fitting.