ACCIDENT - Need a new alloy wheel for my GT4

scott.evans

I've done the unthinkable and kirbed my driver side front alloy wheel and it's so bad it's not repairable.

Does anyone know where I can get one from? Nissan have quoted me £750 inc vat and that's with some trade discount.

I feel sick :yuck: and need help!

Thanks in advance

Scott

what bad luck.

It may be worth speaking to Holdcroft (Nissan Dealer) as they do forum discount or you could try Mr.F at MJP. He can also source Nissan parts with discount. See forum discount for more info.

Thanks guys.

I've just ordered one with Steve in Holdcroft. He did it for £499 which I'm well happy with or as happy as I can be!).

Thanks again for your help

Scott

Damn i was a £1 out :blush:

Thanks guys.

I've just ordered one with Steve in Holdcroft. He did it for £499 which I'm well happy with or as happy as I can be!).

Scott

shame he didnt want a rear one , eh beavis ?:teeth:

Thanks guys.

Scott

Its ok Tim i never had it of him in the end, we came to an agreement and he re listed it. Hope i dont kerb a rear now though :headhurt:

Thanks guys.

Scott

Its ok Tim i never had it of him in the end, we came to an agreement and he re listed it. Hope i dont kerb a rear now though :headhurt:

:thumbs:

Having had a Ray replaced, they apparently cost about £700+Vat from a dealer for a new one.

I bought a set from Ebay for £990 - but as they are now standard on 06 cars, they probably go for less now.

Yeah I think its £734 or something +VAT!

They told me as my claim is "trying" to get pushed through for bubbling wheels! :blush:

Having had a Ray replaced, they apparently cost about £700+Vat from a dealer for a new one.

I bought a set from Ebay for £990 - but as they are now standard on 06 cars, they probably go for less now.

Yeah I think its £734 or something +VAT!

They told me as my claim is "trying" to get pushed through for bubbling wheels! :blush:

Is that for 1!!!!! :scare: