Peep Show fourth series.

davetstan

Incase you weren't aware the new series of peep show starts on Friday night....

Previous three have been quality.... right up there with the likes of Alan Partridge, Game on and Fools and Horses.

Get your videos set as it will be funny as.

Dave

5 days to go til Wales :yahoo:

Errr yes of course I did....... not really, I still have a video :bang:, can't get sky plus in my Apartment as got a shared dish.....

Ya can't beat beetamax for quality anyway:teeth: the white lines at the bottom of the screen add to the atmos.

So few people I know have ever watched this show. It's a one of a kind. Highly entertaining.

What’s the line?

"You're getting married out of embarrassment"

Guy

One of many quality lines Guy, series one when those kids kept harassing him and calling him clean shirt was quality....

A man of taste,,, remind me to get you a pint on Sunday, directors bitter??? I'm sure you have it comming out of your taps.

Alas I live in Dublin so I wont make a meets soon. Might try for one in the summer and take in the Top Gear track while I'm at it. Haven't had a holiday in years now. I'm one of those people that's bad a taking holidays but then suddenly buggers off for a month. Two years ago I drove round the US in a Mustang. Before that I took a cruise down the Amazon and round the Caribbean. Before that I did Argentina, Antarctica and Chile. Think I can manage a short trip to the UK.

Guy

Hate Sky+ after having experienced TiVo, which I discovered was available in the UK some years ago and the subscribers to it then still receive it.

Guy

I have a TiVo, as you say it still works fine. I've put a bigger disk in mine too. Shame it won't do high def when everything switches over to that.