Opinions please

Shaun1982

Hi guys

Emailed the owner about this, it ended without a bid which surprised me as I think it seems very reasonable.

If you could take a look at item number 300839398451 on eBay please & share your opinions would be greatly appreciated, or better still if anyone knows anything about it, even if its just a yeah I've seen it about looks nice kind of thing.

Thanks guys

Looks good and the seller comes across as genuine. One thing I did notice though was that only the seats are Alezan or what ever the orange colour is called and from memory there should be more bits in this colour unless the seats have been changed

I've noticed before that some have the bottom half of the wheel in the same colour too & the gear knob in a manual. Not entirely sure if its correct or not.

Seems more than worth it's money to me, good mileage, better speced than other similar priced zeds I've seen.

If I'm not interested & can take it this week he's going to keep it, can't say I blame him lol

I need another auto anyway cragus so it's import all the way for me, plus I prefer the cheaper tax lol.

Dave I'd love to be back again, I've never stopped wanting another since the white one went & now I've got some ppi money left I can buy one & worry about selling mine after.

I got a decent amount actually Cragus. Only got about half left though lol.

This car is a good couple hours away so I wondered if I bought it I could bank transfer it so I don't have to go back again to collect it. Found natwest's limit is 20k a day but don't know if its instant

Exactly, 10 years of loans from 18-28 lol.

Just tried another quote on aviva as hey were real cheap before but can't quote me online now :s sent me to one other place & it came out at £1700 odd! Not happy with the £100 a month Sky wanted for the remaining 8 months when I looked at changing a few months back, considered paying my way out & going to aviva at £500 odd a year but that's not looking available now

Sometimes it's not even offered just put on. In my case it was going back 10 years to the first so I just told them being only 18 at the time you wouldn't let me have a loan without it, got me my money back lol.

Just done a quote through uswitch's site. Cheapest came out at £826, still more than I'd like to pay lol

PPI money - you must be about the only person I know that got that! haha

I got some money back on the PPI issues, but my girlfriend works at a bank so we could go through all the hoops without employing these money grabbing snakes who've popped up with all the claim companies recently.

PPI money - you must be about the only person I know that got that! haha

I got some money back on the PPI issues, but my girlfriend works at a bank so we could go through all the hoops without employing these money grabbing snakes who've popped up with all the claim companies recently.

I went straight through too,glad I did

I think it looks a good car for the money from the ad, and the seller seems genuine as you say. It should certainly be obvious if his missus is 5 months pregnant! :lol:

I spotted this car on eBay when I was browsing Zed stuff and thought it looked nice - certainly the right colour :teeth:

Ask the owner to send you some larger/hi-res photo's from around and inside the car - it's what I did with mine as I found mine on eBay and it was about 3.5 hours away, so gave me a better idea of what I was going to go look at. Maybe get his number and have a chat over the phone :shrug:

Good luck and keep us posted :thumbs:

So he's sent me a couple of pics of the bad bits of the car which I shall now share

image-4_zps129788d1.jpg

image-4_zps340a5903.jpg

What do we think, he did seem to list anything he thought I should know, no matter how small so neither of us have our time wasted

Just spoke to my insurance company(sky) they want a deposit of £45 to make my final 5 payments come in at £97 a month. Full year is £842, that's with them managing to get nearly £200 off from last time they quoted me.

Worryingly though they won't insure it being an import with having addition security as imports aren't thatcham approved! Excellent to know that when I had my old zed they shouldn't of even insured it!

Edited by Shaun1982