Goki Carbon Kick plates

downhuman

I have a set waiting to go on, you have to take off your old ones and either stick or bond these on. I'm using a really good bonding tape from work called butyl tape. Sticks like @*!# to a blanket

The quality of the sills is excellent, beautiful finish. I got mine directly from ep racing

I'm going to leave them plain, looks a lot nicer

Will be easy to fit, first of all take the old ones off, then clean the paint underneath and around with either shampoo or an apc, make sure it's completely dry, then depending on how your going to attach them it's probably best to let them bond into position by leaving some tape over them for a few hours. Once done stand back and admire!

Here you go fella :thumbs:

5B3777FE-F42D-4D71-B6CD-9F10837F6007-11000-000007D7E11EA368.jpg

No screw just a plastic popper

5B7DB34B-2C87-430D-A327-0E277B8A8005-11000-000007D7E7668C37.jpg

I pulled off the platic trim, be careful as it is a very thin flimsy bit, but you can see from the pic the white bits where it is held down so where to apply the pressure : wink: And then lift up the rubber door seal and your there

B137B9DC-33FA-48FD-BAF3-4F081A20362B-11000-000007D7EDBA578F.jpg

oooh, nice thanks.

The Goki ones just seem to be 'smooth' so dunno what make yours are? Are they 'real' carbon or dinoc / dipped OEM plates?

They look like real CF to me, you can tell by the weave. The stoking ones are just plain, but you could add a Z badge to them ;)

oooh, nice thanks.

The Goki ones just seem to be 'smooth' so dunno what make yours are? Are they 'real' carbon or dinoc / dipped OEM plates?

They look like real CF to me, you can tell by the weave. The stoking ones are just plain, but you could add a Z badge to them ;)

Being the Carbon whore that Dave is..... defo real B) just like all the other carbon bits he's shoe horned in :lol:

Thanks Jim I think :dry:

Yes they are the real deal, CF replacement parts. As I said they just fit where the OEM ones came off so not sure why these other ones need bonding etc unless they are just a cover :shrug:

If they are just a cover I would just use 3M tape as then they will be easy to remove, not like they are going to fly off anywhere is it :lol: