Custom Switches

Plummerman

Hiya Folks,

Hope everybody had a good Christmas.. I'm wondering does anybody know of any companies (UK based ) that makes anything like these bad boy ?

http://www.customrockers.com.au/epages/cucu3398.sf

I'm almost ready to start my interior spruce up and something likes this would just be the finisher for the few extra buttons going in ;)

Cheers Phil

Don't they just, the bunny killers are the ones.. Everyone will be looking for the gun turrets... "Sorry there just fog lights for blinding them before running over them" hahahaha

Well I've emailed them as it seems no-one knows of any English ( were crap at making things :-( these days ) manufacturers and hopefully they'll ship from oz. :-)

I'm sure they will

Trying to think of stuff i could link up to switches now :lol:

Ooooh the joys of having a JDM with just a VDC button.. Can put switches everywhere. Haha

Ones going for the DRL reflectors, one for the amp I think. Put them in the heated seat switch holes so then they put some blue tinge out at night as wel ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Well an update on this, our good friends down under never got back to me on the group buy so thought balls to them. Done some more digging and found a site in the states..

Hell ov a lot cheaper, cost me same price for all the ones I wanted and postage for just one from the Aussies.. Have a look and see what you think

http://otrattw.com/products.php?cat=14

I've ordered the music speaker switch with custom amp writing instead of stereo and the zombie apocolyspe switch for my LED side lights plus a rocker cover just saying driving lights ( just in case the zombie is cheesy ) $47 including P+P and insurance