White Zeds? - What do you think?

Ross Mac

They can be tricky to sell on, there was a guy who was trying for a while on here a few months ago to sell his, went in the end but no one could believe it took quite so long. Its one of those colours that everybody loves to look at but not 'own'. Presonally, id just go for it, just realise you may need to advertise it a little longer than usual when you come to sell it. You should'nt loose any money compared to any other colour though. . . . its not pink . . .

The more pictures I see the more I want one but the gunmetal grey option is still loitering in the back of my mind...

Theres a place in North Yorkshire that is advertising a white one on Autotrader - I mite take a drive down to see it - Keighley Trade Sports and Performance have it. Not the spec I want but It will give a me a better idea when I see it in the metal.

If I get one I'll be keeping it for a few years so resale isnt a massive issue for me

Theres a place in North Yorkshire that is advertising a white one on Autotrader - I mite take a drive down to see it - Keighley Trade Sports and Performance have it.

Just to warn you, I'm pretty sure someone on here had only bad things to say about these guys :surrender:

Can't remember who it was though. Was it Bigphil?? PM him to find out.

Just a warning mate........ :blush:

Theres a place in North Yorkshire that is advertising a white one on Autotrader - I mite take a drive down to see it - Keighley Trade Sports and Performance have it.

Just to warn you, I'm pretty sure someone on here had only bad things to say about these guys :surrender:

yep I thought someone on here had had a bad experience ! Emperor Ming ??

I seem to remember it was something to do with A GM zed with white rims. Think it had aftermarket suspensions which indicated that it had probably been used for drifting in Japan :scare:

I seem to remember it was something to do with A GM zed with white rims. Think it had aftermarket suspensions which indicated that it had probably been used for drifting in Japan :scare:

Yep - it was Ming, and I was put off by the guy I spoke to there when I was interested in an Azure. Can't say why, he just didn't sound right, so I didn't waste a long journey to go and see it. It was still up for sale for months afterwards too.

• 4 weeks later...
Personally I hate white cars.

I think the zed looks pretty crap in white as well.

Just can't imagine getting a decent shine on a white car. Admittedly I've not seen a white zed in the flesh so I'm open to be persuaded. Also this one looks pretty good:

whiteV2.jpg

Dude!!!!!!!!!! That is what its all about and exactly what i am doing when i get my next zed! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::teeth:B):teeth:B)

Theres a white roadster on the Autotrader site at the moment.. I think it looks great!

its jsut a shame they are all imports!

Its all down to taste I know, but now the cops dont use white cars (or hardly ever) they are really unusual to see on the roads, its another way to stand just that bit more out from the crowd!

white is definitely gaining popularity and it seems to have a kudos all of it's own on jap cars. Lots of younger guys I've spoken to have said why didn't you get white! If I'd have wanted white when I was looking at the jap auctions there was always plenty of high spec ones around as it's obviously very popular in japan but like you I just couldn't quite do it. And as said it is pearl not flat colour - I'd love to see one in the flesh. I was also warned by someone about that place at Keighley - think they trade under 2 different names as well so be careful! Get Jurgen to give you the password to the auctions and have a look.

I wasn't a fan of white at all. However, I was surprised that the 2 (?) on the Wales run were nice - I liked the pearl effect (like the custards). Having seen some of the pics on this thread, white can look good. :surrender:

Still a long way from being black. B)

You could say white is the opposite in fact :lol:

Personally I hate white cars.

I think the zed looks pretty crap in white as well.

Just can't imagine getting a decent shine on a white car. Admittedly I've not seen a white zed in the flesh so I'm open to be persuaded. Also this one looks pretty good:

whiteV2.jpg

Dude!!!!!!!!!! That is what its all about and exactly what i am doing when i get my next zed! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::teeth:B):teeth:B)

Are you just going about finding old threads today???? :p

Keighley Trade Sports and Performance have it.

Otherwise known as Keighley Trade Centre.

I would tread very carefully with this company. None of their cars are retail standard - I presume this is why they call themselves a "trade centre".

I was there 2 weeks ago and every car I looked at had appaling low quality paintwork, there wasn't a single car on site that I would buy. It would appear they are using Stevie Wonder for their body repairs and the fact that everything on site has been poorly painted would suggest they are buying low grade or damaged cars and tarting them up, albeit not very well !

As for White cars, I don't buy them. They are the worst colour to sell on and this might be important to you when it comes time for a change.