Old 350z compression arms

jonst205

If anyone has a pair of old compression arms that you want a few quid for, can you let me know? Doesn't matter if the chassis bush is knackered as they will be replaced with poly's. Ball joints need to be serviceable though please as I don't think these are replaceable.

Cheers,

Jon

If anyone has a pair of old compression arms that you want a few quid for, can you let me know? Doesn't matter if the chassis bush is knackered as they will be replaced with poly's. Ball joints need to be serviceable though please as I don't think these are replaceable.

Cheers,

Jon

You are right about the ball joints. I'l be changing the bushes to poly ones soon but thats no use to you. Sorry mate.

Hi Jon, I have a pair of compression arms as i recently changed mine. The O/S ball joint is absolutely fine, the N/S is worn. They had 75,000 miles on them. The bushings are worn on both arms. I appreciate you probably want a pair with good joints, however. PM if interested and I can send you a picture.

I got OEM replacements from a Nissan dealer on US ebay. It worked out under £400 with shipping, import duty, nuts and cones and i also got a replacement interior vent included with that. We get ripped off over here. I posted about it on the site but my post got censored by someone. PM for details if you want. I couldn't be bothered with the risk of replacing the bushings, only to find the joint was finished as well. Turns out one side was.

I got OEM replacements from a Nissan dealer on US ebay. It worked out under £400 with shipping, import duty, nuts and cones and i also got a replacement interior vent included with that. We get ripped off over here. I posted about it on the site but my post got censored by someone. PM for details if you want. I couldn't be bothered with the risk of replacing the bushings, only to find the joint was finished as well. Turns out one side was.

Censored?

I posted some pictures of the installed parts and the name of the dealer I got the parts from. Perhaps that was considered advertising, but whatever the case the sentence regarding the supplier disappeared with no notice; not exactly in the interest of members.

Edited by goodbyegti