Gosport, Fareham/Wickham - Hampshire

Dave-350

Ok, the first 350z is just across the road from me.

Gosport - St Georges Barracks - Orange Zed with kit and Rota GTR's. Anyone on here? (Wouldnt mind popping over!)

Second one is in knowle village in Wickham.

Black, with V6 Reg. Very nice!

Anyone else spotted these?

The orange one is mine matey but its been at a mates garage for 2 days lol..When you see it..?

Nope, i'm pretty sure its neither of the mentioned.

This one is parked in St Georges barracks, its got ROTA GTR rims in black, not sure on the kit but it's lovely!

The black one I saw in Wickham I have found on here already! Would be good to find the owner of the orange one though.

sidewayz350z - Where are you based? I rarely see Zeds in and around Gosport.

The orange one is mine matey but its been at a mates garage for 2 days lol..When you see it..?

This one is parked in St Georges barracks, its got ROTA GTR rims in black, not sure on the kit but it's lovely!

The black one I saw in Wickham I have found on here already! Would be good to find the owner of the orange one though.

St georges barracks lol...and i just bought a place there im renting out dave...i live by fleetlands and i just put black rotas on it lol...Where abouts you live..?

St georges barracks lol...and i just bought a place there im renting out dave...i live by fleetlands and i just put black rotas on it lol...Where abouts you live..?

Oh! It is you! Ha, sorry.

Im just over the road in Crown Mews, my Zed is parked underground, every day I pull out of clarence road I have a good nosey at your Zed! I love it!

If you're ever about and want to let me have a closer look give me a shout, i'll pop over! I know I've got tons of questions as I've not had my Zed long haha!

Im just over the road in Crown Mews, my Zed is parked underground, every day I pull out of clarence road I have a good nosey at your Zed! I love it!

If you're ever about and want to let me have a closer look give me a shout, i'll pop over! I know I've got tons of questions as I've not had my Zed long haha!

sounds good mate and ive only had my Zed a few weeks lol. I got a nice new shinny engine with a BIG tubby strapped to it ready to go in :)...Deffo be good to catch up sometime with you...!!!!

sounds good mate and ive only had my Zed a few weeks lol. I got a nice new shinny engine with a BIG tubby strapped to it ready to go in :)...Deffo be good to catch up sometime with you...!!!!

No way! Wow. When this shitty weather clears up ill definitely have to take a look! What lump is it?

Guys i live in Priddy's Hard so just over the bridge! My car is rarely out of the garage these days.

There is also a silver and blue 350z within 500m of my house, so Gosport is on the up....

Where's the blue one parked? My neighbour has just moved up to Scotland and he had a blue 350z!

I've only seen 1 or 2 in gosport! It's good to know there are more!

I have quite a few mates in priddys but none with Zeds! The usual s13s etc

Guys i live in Priddy's Hard so just over the bridge! My car is rarely out of the garage these days.

There is also a silver and blue 350z within 500m of my house, so Gosport is on the up....

Where's the blue one parked? My neighbour has just moved up to Scotland and he had a blue 350z!

I have seen the blue one on Grove road on many occasions, dont see many s13's driving about

I have seen the blue one on Grove road on many occasions, dont see many s13's driving about

My mates only just got his s13, he's off heritage way.

Anyone know if there's any meets coming up?

You got a build thread Greg?

Dont have a build thread, but have made some changes:

Polished plenum and Takeda Intake

P1000095.jpg

Strosek GT front bumper and DRLs

P1000542.jpg

P1000230.jpg

Home Made cooling panel!

P1000531.jpg

Obligatory shiny water and steering tanks

P1000659.jpg

Breather tank