Merry Christmas...

MITZ@CougarStore

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you and Andy both have a great day tomorrow and the new year brings you greater success and joy in everything you do!

I would also like to say thank you for everything you have done for me during my ownership of the Zed (which has now been sold due to my unfortunate circumstances). Your service has been excellent throughout my ownership and you also went out your way to provide me with valuable knowledge and advice - You both have bent over backwards for me and I really appreciate it! On top of that I enjoy coming to visit you, we have a laugh!

I will definitely inform other fellow Z owners about you, as I have already done with the buyer of my Zed :)

You will not see the back of me just because I haven't got a Z anymore, I will still come over to see you :thumbs:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all the members on this forum - I hope you all have a great day!

Hassan

• Like 1