How to make your car 'faster'

taffyjason

I drove the Mrs Pug 206 1.1 today, handing horrid, driving position painful, steering felt like my hands were numb, gear box was like holding a stick in a bag of marbles, acceleration was non existent, brakes were spongy and ineffective and the under steer was dangerous.

I then drove my Zed to north Brum to pick up my new Taylor Made driver, and enjoyed every minute, even though I drive my Zed 45 miles a day. It still makes me smile, especially when the tunnels were quiet.... Well not for long :lol:

There's such a huge difference between the two it's like chalk and cheese. It's surprising how much more you can push the Zed in comparison to a shopping car. I'll be honest I feel 1000 times more safer in the Zed.

I :love: my Zed

• Like 1

did you have a good time in the middle east?

yes thanks, going back out on a few months, managed to save a lot of money out there, but there's still plenty to spend your money on, courtesy of American supermarkets!! they don't like to leave home behind...

Now, question is....do i save money or spend it on the Zed? :D

I drove the Mrs Pug 206 1.1 today, handing horrid, driving position painful, steering felt like my hands were numb, gear box was like holding a stick in a bag of marbles, acceleration was non existent, brakes were spongy and ineffective and the under steer was dangerous.

I then drove my Zed to north Brum to pick up my new Taylor Made driver, and enjoyed every minute, even though I drive my Zed 45 miles a day. It still makes me smile, especially when the tunnels were quiet.... Well not for long :lol:

There's such a huge difference between the two it's like chalk and cheese. It's surprising how much more you can push the Zed in comparison to a shopping car. I'll be honest I feel 1000 times more safer in the Zed.

maybe you should get a quiet room with your car :D

It's surprising how much more you can push the Zed in comparison to a shopping car. I'll be honest I feel 1000 times more safer in the Zed.

+1 :thumbs: Wife had a Jazz and now a Mazda 2, and the feeling safer bit in the ZED Ian mentions with its huge reserves of braking, handling, power (when needed) etc just make journeys effortless. Thoroughly enjoyed a reasonable mileage today even though it has been pi$$ing down.