polishes n waxes - 50 products tested

neo

Thought Tech Wax is a wax not a polish.... :headhurt:

Always sceptical on these tests, I was the same colour of car used etc etc...

Yes, you are correct...... thats a pointless test with Waxes in a "Polish" test! :thumbdown:

Yup - stupid review where they were putting polishes and waxes together expecting them to do the same thing.

Funny how all the ones that won happen to have full page adverts in the mag. Also they lacked some of the companies details like where you get PoorBoys etc.

They dont seem too clued up on this. They have put polishes, waxes and sealants in the same test. I dont know a massive amount about it all, but even I know they dont do the same thing!

I think I'll stick to getting recommendations from sites like this one where people know the difference :thumbs:

The silly thing about price is they think £20 is expensive. IMO £20 for a top quality (excluding the real elite range) that will last months is not that much money. When you consider the cost of a car across a year an extra £10 to get a much better product is not a lot of mony