Pioneer AppRadio (SPH-DA02)

oderuyter

Hey Guys,

Opportunity to get one of these at a basement price anyone installed one or used one? I'm an Android user, so android friedn review welcome, just wanted to know. Also where is it fitted, does it replace the head unit or can it fit in the sat nav cubbie?

Thanks

Just Halfords are doing this for 149.99 tomorrow (one day deal) - I'm not a (filthy) iPhone user, I'm droid - afdter looking around it looks liek this model is iPony only

Yeah iPhone only and it's that price because it never really took off, I looked at them when they came out and thought most of the features were pretty pointless.

Worth getting for £150 and then get a iPod for music though....

anyone got one of these installed? how hard is it to hook it up to a bose fitted sound system?

As thinking of replacing my skipping/left chanel bose HU

Well I've fitted mine using the correct harness... There isn't enough RCA outs on the headunit only 2 for read, but I've tried som high to low converters for the front...but still not happy, gona have another play without using the RCA out on the stereo and without then high low converter.... Other than that all good and fits spot on with the correct surround etc etc... The steering wheel controls seam to be a little restricted that i have found so far, but I've only had it since Friday in the car...in my opinion it's a good setup for the cash...satnav is free... Charges your phone....plays music from my iphone...which is really all I wanted it for...and the Bluetooth works spot on with my iphone so far...tested that last night :)

All in all a good unit....£215 for a pioneer or some cheap Chinese crap....If you want a true satnav double din new your looking at £400 minimum

If anyone gets one and needs any help pm me....I'm new on here but been around the car and jap scene a fair few years :)

Rob

Or would an RCA splitter work?

Ok here we go..... DO NOT USE THE RCA OUT....... Or you will not be very loud

Instead the new harness will need som tinkering when you have it :) just rewiring mine now

Rob

Ok, fancy taking a picture of the modded loom?

Or would an RCA splitter work?

Ok here we go..... DO NOT USE THE RCA OUT....... Or you will not be very loud

Instead the new harness will need som tinkering when you have it :) just rewiring mine now

Rob

Ok, fancy taking a picture of the modded loom?

There is a post on it on here somewhere, I read it the other day... Will find it later for you