Pioneer AppRadio (SPH-DA02)

oderuyter

I did also try & set them up on the stereo with the controls however that has had no joy either.

Is this the bit that says hold for 1 second?

I done this today and had to set them all up again.

When it says hold key for 1 second i had to do it about 3 times and it was for about 5 seconds each time, then eventually did register.

So a) their idea of 1 second is different from mines or B) its pretty tempremental, did get it working tho.

My adapter was a 29-007-3v (or what it says on the invoice)

http://incartec.co.uk/Img.ashx?I=2645&T=2&S=L&type=.Jpeg

I done exactly the same I put it in the storage behind the handbrake, I know what you mean about the wires mine also went behind the heater.

The other thing that annoys me apart from the "chirping" after every button push like you mentioned is when on radio mode I get annoying screensaver, advert for the app radio app & its very bright at night time driving.

Do you know how to turn this off ?

The other thing that annoys me apart from the "chirping" after every button push like you mentioned is when on radio mode I get annoying screensaver, advert for the app radio app & its very bright at night time driving.

Do you know how to turn this off ?

Haha not yet, a little disappointed in lack of settings!!

• 5 months later...

Hi guys I just got one of these stereos and have a Question for ya.

I get perfect stereo on the radio but when using my iPhone I get it only through the front and rear speaker on the left hand side .

Now do you think it's a knackered cable or the actual unit as I say I get stereo through radio but not though phone