Just ordered my silenced de cats from you

Arran

Hi Jez

Just put an online order through for some silenced de cats, it looks like they have an o2 sensor spacer built in already, whats the chances of them bringing a light up?

Also are these similar to the silenced japspeed ones? just curious

Cheers fella, look forward to getting them on B)

Arran

Thanks for the order :)

We'll ship them out tomorrow.

I've not seen the Japspeed de-cat pipes - here is a pic of our pipes:

h-dev%20350z%20silenced%20de-cat.jpg

The CEL will probably come on after a while - to fix this permenently you'll need a remap - let me know if you'd like a quote :)

• Like 1

Cheers Jez, I did contemplate picking them up from you guys but its a 100 mile round trip lol, hopefully it won't come on straight away but I plan on getting a map soon anyways after plenum spacer etc

Your website could seriously damage my bank account lol!

Delivered this morning, thanks Jez! That was quick lol, just one question though mate I noticed one pipe has one lambda hole like your picture above and the second pipe has two, any ideas what that's for?

Can't wait to get them on, hopefully won't add I much noise but a nice growl

Cheers

Arran

Delivered this morning, thanks Jez! That was quick lol, just one question though mate I noticed one pipe has one lambda hole like your picture above and the second pipe has two, any ideas what that's for?

Cheers

Arran

If you want to add a air/fuel gauge, you use the other bung for the sensor.

:blush: Well thats what I used it for.

Cheers

Arran

I got my car mot'ed last week and its virtually silent with cats on compared to when these are on. With the decats it sounds so good though.

Did you have silenced ones or straight through? My exhaust doesn't rasp at the moment it's quite a deep note so I hope the de cats don't add to much noise or rasp

Got silenced ones. Resonated is probably a better description as silenced makes you think they will be quiet.

Its not stupidly loud but compared to OEM cats its alot better.

I'm not sure why they're refered to as resonated - they don't resonate, they have silencer sections. Either way, they're a little louder than standard, but not as loud as straight through pipes. With a spacer and remap you should get a good gain in power :)

I'm not sure why they're refered to as resonated - they don't resonate, they have silencer sections. Either way, they're a little louder than standard, but not as loud as straight through pipes. With a spacer and remap you should get a good gain in power :)

Do they? Ahh ok. They seem to make my mpg slightly better and thats without a remap for now. Also sounds amazing.