Valet Pro - Citrus Pre Wash - Good stuff

RobPhoboS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Used this for the first time today...brilliant. I've wasted plenty of money on cleaning stuff which hasn't done what it says it should.

This stuff does exactly what it's supposed to. Diluted 10:1 in a small handheld pump sprayer, waited 5 mins after applying then jet washed off. No muck left at all, the dreaded traffic film removed. Washed the car to be certain with some megs ultimate shampoo, but the rinse bucket and wash mitt were as clean as when I started.

My snow foam is now redundant.

Give it a try you won't be dissapointed. Now my go to product.

isnt it just the same as snow foam, as long as its wax friendly there is no difference

Maybe some of the latest snow foams. I had AB super snow foam which came with the foam lance and it got rid of some surface crud but not the dirty film that was still left on the car even after jet washing. A bit dissapointed with it to be honest.

This stuff is fantastic, no traffic film left, squeaky clean and I still had beading after using it. It's the closest I've personally seen to a touchless wash. Cuts down the time it takes for me which is an added benefit.

I'll be using this every wash now. Should get about 25 washes out of 5 litres.

Given my remaining snow foam and lance to a mate.

Diluted 10:1 in a small handheld pump sprayer, waited 5 mins after applying then jet washed off. No muck left at all, the dreaded traffic film removed. Washed the car to be certain with some megs ultimate shampoo, but the rinse bucket and wash mitt were as clean as when I started.

My snow foam is now redundant.

Give it a try you won't be dissapointed. Now my go to product.

Using at 10:1 is probably 1000 times plus the concentration of snow foam.(snow foam in the lance is at least 10:1 before you start foaming)

Any RTF remover at that concentrate will strip the dirt off.

Espuma do one for trucks and commercials at about 50 quid for 25 Ltrs.

• 2 weeks later...