Bike rack on a Zed?

PeteDench

I use the Halfords universal high level carrier. Sits on top of the boot and uses the number plate recess for support (only works if you've got a UK rear bumper).

Will try take some pics this weekend.

Couple of rubbish mobile phone pics I've found. I took them just before I removed the rack, so ignore the flappy straps. Gives an idea how it fits..

Rack2.jpg

photo.jpg

Just make sure your boot is clean before you fit it!

Buy a 4x4 or an estate...... I still cant get my head around people wanting to put a bike rack on a sports car..... God am old

I cant get my head round why people would want a 4x4 or an estate and i am getting old too... lol

The way i see it, a sports car is fun and sensible when needed. i.e when the bike rack is on which is rare compared to the fun driving without it, an estate/4x4 is sensible all the time and would spend most of the time not being used to its spacious potential.

Guess its a balancing act. I'm far more impractical than practical.

Bones 2 Fitted here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/56306-the-last-word-re-bike-racks/page__hl__%2Bbike+%2Brack

Ill be using mine this weekend hopefully for the first time ;)

I'm selling the Zed, so the bike rack will have to go too. I never actually got a chance to use it other than to trial the fitting as seen in the photos. If anyone want to make me an offer on it then let me know. It's still boxed as new.