Nismo V1 buper and Veilside V3 style bonnet installed *pics*

Removed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF?

on Monday before going to Grantham I dropped the bonnet off at the bodyshop as it needed polishing with the orbital polisher, and also beause a small portion (1x4 inches approx) on one of the vents painted ebisu black had started bubbling.

Rang them today.... they f@cked off on holiday! :angry: until the 17th! :angry: without telling me anything! :angry:

cheeky barstewards :dry:

so no bonnet for the wales drive :(

Ok I told them to do a good job and that i wasn't ina rush (planning to use the bonnet only for shows, meets etc), but they could have told me they were closing for 2 weeks! :surrender:

WTF?

on Monday before going to Grantham I dropped the bonnet off at the bodyshop as it needed polishing with the orbital polisher, and also beause a small portion (1x4 inches approx) on one of the vents painted ebisu black had started bubbling.

Rang them today.... they f@cked off on holiday! :angry: until the 17th! :angry: without telling me anything! :angry:

cheeky barstewards :dry:

so no bonnet for the wales drive :(

Ok I told them to do a good job and that i wasn't ina rush (planning to use the bonnet only for shows, meets etc), but they could have told me they were closing for 2 weeks! :surrender:

Thats out of order! :rant: Are they school children or just very devout catholics? Who else has 2 weeks off at Easter? :wacko:

Just saw the pictures, that looks totally awesome, I love the bonnet. Did you re-paint the wheels yourself or are they just another Nissan option that I missed somewhere?

No its not an option. They are standard original Nissan wheels.

Val told me that one day he was finishing his latest Airfix kit (I think he said it was a stealth bomber, or maybe the titanic or something) and he had lots of black paint left.....

So he gave em a go and look at what he did ! :teeth::D

Just saw the pictures, that looks totally awesome, I love the bonnet. Did you re-paint the wheels yourself or are they just another Nissan option that I missed somewhere?

No its not an option. They are standard original Nissan wheels.

Val told me that one day he was finishing his latest Airfix kit (I think he said it was a stealth bomber, or maybe the titanic or something) and he had lots of black paint left.....

So he gave em a go and look at what he did ! :teeth::D

:lol: