Engine Bay - Washer & Bolt sets

ianphampton

I have for sale sets of anodised washers, with complete set of stainless bolts. The bolts for the plenum come in both lengths to cater for those with & without the plenum spacer.

5 x sets of Red

5 x sets of Blue

5 x sets of Orange

2 x sets plain aluminium - Note, these are not anodised

Sets comprise:

Boltsetlist.jpg

These were made for Tarmac when he was selling them, and they're left over from the parts I made for him.

Selling now at £50 per set including delivery. I'll not be making any more, so - when they'e gone, they're gone!

If anybody wants the plain silver ones anodised in any colour of their choosing, this can be done, but to anodise an individual set will add £100 to the price, I'm afraid.

Pictures:

SetofOrangeEngineBayBolts2.jpg

SetofOrangeEngineBayBolts.jpg

BlueSetof31-1.jpg

RedSetof31-1.jpg

SetofOrangeEngineBayCskBolts.jpg

SetofOrangeEngineBayPlenumBolts.jpg

AnodisedPartsinSitu.jpg

Edited by ianphampton

Message folder now heavily pruned so open for any PMs

Ref any individual colours - min order at Colour Anodising is £100 I'm afraid - doesn't matter what colour, it's just that's the min charge I'm afraid. As a matter of interest, this covers up to 500 parts which is obviously what we did when we made the multiple sets, but for a single set - nothing I can do about it.

If you want the plain ones, maybe your local anodiser will do you a reduced rate -

Edited by ianphampton

I'll take the pure aluminium set.. can it be anodized in black? and will it cost any extra?

Simon - tried to PM you - your message box is full

message said:-

"Simon

I've emptied my message folder - sorry about that

Let me know if you want the plain aluminium set or if you want it anodised

Have a look at www.colour-anodising.com for the colours available

Cheers

Ian"

Fair point Ian, but still a fair whack. I've been charged per spacer for anodising rather than per vat, but then I've seen their vats, they're huge!!! They also have all the necessary brackets, especially for bolts and washers as Pro Bolt use the same place.

Simon

I sent you a PM with bank details etc - but it didn't go as your message box is full, and will not accept any more messages!

If you can clear out your messgaes, PM me and I'll respond with bank details -

Set is all ready, so will ship as soon as the money arrives - you'd better send me your address, too, but better over PM than in plain sight in this thread!

Cheers

Ian