Window drop issue

osmononame

Hi guys,

I'm having an issue with my passenger side window where it doesn't drop enough when I open the door. I've had this issue before and to correct it I had to take the door apart and press the reset button and it worked fine for a year or so but now the problem has reappeared. This time I tried the window reset button but it made no difference and if anything it made it worse. Anything else I can try to correct this or is it new window motor time? Anyone know how much these are?

It's not just a case of pressing the reset button to sort it properly. You need to do the full sequence. I used this stupid youtube vid, followed the instructions fully about a month ago and it totally fixed mine straight away.

Shouldn't be any need to strip it down or replace the motor or anything.

Edited by L4V15

It's not just a case of pressing the reset button to sort it properly. You need to do the full sequence. I used this stupid youtube vid, followed the instructions fully about a month ago and it totally fixed mine straight away.

Shouldn't be any need to strip it down or replace the motor or anything.

Just tried this again in the off chance that I didn't do it properly first time and it worked. Window now dropping properly. Thanks for the help!