Photoshop Help Needed Please

chippychip123

Hi all Im thinking of changing a few bits on the car over the winter ready for next year and one of them being the wheel colour. They will need a refurb after another winter as the polished lips are starting to tarnish and my question is;

-refurb as they are with the polished lip

-refurb in anthracite all over

-refurb dark bronze all over (and in no way to look remotely like gold :yuck: )

-refurb in midnight purple all over

So if there are any photoshop gurus out there that want to lend there skills I would be most greatful. Oh and all opinions are welcome but it doest mean that i will listen to them :lol:

350z6.jpg

350z5.jpg

Cheers Tom

Refurb done complete with Purple wheels :thumbs:

350z5Done.jpg

You know i actually quite like that green :wacko: but ive heard you have to be either super cool or mentaly unstable to run a bright green Z :lol: which I 'm neither :thumbdown: . Theres a guy down south somewhere that runs one but I've not yet seen it in the flesh. He definatly falls into the super cool category though :teeth:

Thanks for the help though guys :thumbs::bleh:

Edited by chippychip123

Know what, they look best in silver ! SORRY but they do

+1 :D

You know what, I do really like them in silver but thought I'd maybe try something different, but I'm still not 100% on any of the colour changes so who knows they'll probably end up going back in silver but its whether I keep the lips polished or just go silver all over?

In all honesty mate it wasn't a straight bolt on fit, the overalls were all pretty good but a few bits needed a little bit of fibreglass adding and around the indicator recess needed a little bit of work but as I was able to do this work myself It wasn't an issue really. In my eyes if your buying replica stuff don't expect it to be a bolt on fit but at a third of the price of the original i didn't mind