350z photos

hagar

Not here am affraid but I am in the South West and would like to do some pictures of a members car if anyone is up for it.

I am practicing static pictures of cars at the minute and eventually will add it to services I do for money. One day I'll have a car mounting kit to take some moving images too.

If you are in the South West, pref near Swindon/Bristol areas and would like some free high quality images of your car let me know. Of course it is free and then once I am happy I'll start offering a fee based service to members if there is enough interest (again I'm cheap :x)

Some sample stuff so far

My other car is a Ferrari

435605793_ae81be2bee.jpg419803388_b2c433c796.jpg

415125180_2d2024592c.jpg355955087_52f650038e.jpg

let me know if you are up for this and we can sort a time out.

Lovely pictures buddy.

What camera do you use?

Ditto, what camera and lenses. My Canon 350D will be getting a dust off when I get my Zed thats for sure, I definately need the practice!

EDIT: Doh too quick for me! Teach me for posting while at work! I like the 350 as its compact and light, good to see what can be done with it in proper hands :thumbs:

I love the 350d but going to sell it, though it could work as a good back up camera I suppose.

To get the effect I took 3 or 5 exposures on each image and then performed a HDR to get the desired results.

The lense I use is the Sigma 28-135 which isnt a bad lens, certainly good enough to not justify a canon L class lense to be honest

Ahh but one day you'll give in to the lense lust! I certainly wish I had the money for a few, but they certainly dont make the photographer, I've seen enough bad shots with L lenses.

Look forward to seeing more of your work with Zeds :)

the only reason I dont have the L is due to the kits being sold out with them, still, its hard to justify upgrading the same focal length to an L class when the difference I think will be hard to spot really... we'll see though ;)