Waiting for the 350z panic sell

hagar

thats me, in the wings waiting for the residuals to do a Titanic once the new Infiniti thing hits the shores as I sorely miss the sublime drive the Zed gives - would sit nice side by side with the rest of the fleet

so I'll start my bidding now at 11k for an 05 :D

thats me, in the wings waiting for the residuals to do a Titanic once the new Infiniti thing hits the shores as I sorely miss the sublime drive the Zed gives - would sit nice side by side with the rest of the fleet

so I'll start my bidding now at 11k for an 05 :D

residuals are bad , :dry:

BUT NOT THAT BAD :teeth::p look at Vauxhalls for instance B)

• 2 weeks later...
I disagree. Someone on here got a uk GT for £15,800 with sat nav recently with 30k on it :dry:

:thumbs: Cough 29K actually :thumbs: , and please bear in mind I pay trade for all the cars I buy so its not a realistic figure.

Nearly :doh:

That may be trade price but thats the way the residuals are going. I reckon if the zed had a Porsche badge on it it would have miles stronger residuals. :thumbdown:

That may be trade price but thats the way the residuals are going. I reckon if the zed had a Porsche badge on it it would have miles stronger residuals. :thumbdown:

Yeah and be £20k more expensive to start with.

Yeah and be £20k more expensive to start with.

I knew some smart arse would say that :p

Thats not the point i was making though. With the zed still in relatively limited numbers on the road a Porsche badge would of mean't residuals would of been a lot stonger. Yes it would cost more, extortionate service prices etc etc :)

Thats not the point i was making though. With the zed still in relatively limited numbers on the road a Porsche badge would of mean't residuals would of been a lot stonger. Yes it would cost more, extortionate service prices etc etc :)

Maybe true but then it probably wouldn't be around in such limited numbers, ie the Nissan badge puts some people off and I think thats a good thing.

And I wouldn't have even checked the Z out if it had a Porsche badge. Strange isn't it?

I disagree. Someone on here got a uk GT for £15,800 with sat nav recently with 30k on it :dry:

IMO that does not reflect the prices of most cars out there. There are always going to be people out there that get a stoking deal for various reasons.

Maybe colour has something to do with it - what colour was that? the more common silvers or rares blues/black/reds?

IMO that does not reflect the prices of most cars out there. There are always going to be people out there that get a stoking deal for various reasons.

Maybe colour has something to do with it - what colour was that? the more common silvers or rares blues/black/reds?

Well......

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/150841.htm

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/137857.htm

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/ca ... &keywords=

:blush:

I still don't think they have gone down much. Those cars have an above avergage millage on them for the Z and thus are going to be the ones that were cheaper and there were no cars of that value around as there were no cars with that millage around.

If you look at the ones out there that had 20K and now have 25/30K on them they have not changed much. Maybe 1K lost which is not bad going IMO.

Also as mentioned - colour plays a major part with it - the greys will have lost more compared with the black/reds which is why that search turns up mostly greys when you go down the price bracket

Those pistonheads adverts don't even mention colour which is just silly.

Looks like most of that autotrader search was mostly silvers - also some imports which will be worth less than UK. Also laughed at seeing that black one. They were trying to sell that same car 9 months ago lol.

Looking at this search - these prices are virtually they same as when I bought mine

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/ca ... &keywords=