Rainx Anti-Fog

Nico

In winter I used silica gel packets that came with my sofa. I'd put them on the radiator ever few days. Did the trick.

I actually purchased a rechargeable silicone cushion thing. Really works well and once it becomes saturated you just put it in the microwave and steam the moisture out of it.

I would definitely recommend this over anything else!!

• Like 1

Absolutely no sympathy from me - you should have kept the 370 - works a treat and cleared screen and windows in seconds this morning :p:lol:

Yeah yeah, my own fault! Still I'll let you all know how it works. 370z did (does) have the best de-misting of any car I've owned. The van window is about 3x bigger though :p

• 5 weeks later...

In winter I used silica gel packets that came with my sofa. I'd put them on the radiator ever few days. Did the trick.

I actually purchased a rechargeable silicone cushion thing. Really works well and once it becomes saturated you just put it in the microwave and steam the moisture out of it.

I would definitely recommend this over anything else!!

Like this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PINGI-450G-XL-RECHARGEABLE-DEHUMIDIFIER-MOISTURE-DAMP-BAGS-CARAVANS-CARS-BOATS-/321022810594?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Hearing_Cooling_Air&hash=item4abe7359e2

I have this problem with my Zed, and need to find a fix, as its driving me nuts, and my boss nuts, as I'm always late :) Havent told him I always take the scenic route, because its more fun though :)

Like this?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4abe7359e2

I have this problem with my Zed, and need to find a fix, as its driving me nuts, and my boss nuts, as I'm always late :) Havent told him I always take the scenic route, because its more fun though :)

That's the exact one! once the penguin goes red (or pinky blue) stick it in the micro and it steams all the moisture out. i just keep mine in my car all the time. if you have excessive moisture in your car though it will help if you soak it up with a cloth and remove it from your car.

Like this?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4abe7359e2

That's the exact one! once the penguin goes red (or pinky blue) stick it in the micro and it steams all the moisture out. i just keep mine in my car all the time. if you have excessive moisture in your car though it will help if you soak it up with a cloth and remove it from your car.

• 5 weeks later...

I dont like the fog stuff. Its good at first but over a week orso it gets less transparent for some reason and almost looks a little like condensation, and at this point its a PITA to get off.

The RainX stuff is great though!

The RainX black for interior window demisting, is actually really good for getting off window sticker residue, removes it quickly too. Even the most stubborn stickers. Always have a bottle in my little travel detailing kit (yes sad I know, mostly when off to shows), been useful many times.