Milltek 370z Exhaust system, now fitted...

MITZ@CougarStore

Absolutely no offence taken Vik :boxing: .

Agree'd... the tips (tailpipes) don't look fantastic from the angle shown. However they do look better in the flesh viewed from level / above. They are not 'beautiful' but i'm fine with them.

Early impressions....marked improvment from stock tone. Obviously still bedding in, but at this stage i would say my Z has been 'de-corked' & now sounds more like a 3.7 V6 should.

ZERO drone under load. Sounding particulaly nice using my GT's Synchro Rev (which i have on all the time)

Cabin noise almost identical to stock whislt motorway cruising but during more spirited driving she is now begging me for more!! ...Mildly intoxicating :p

Big thanks to Mitz & Andy for everything (great people). Updates to follow in due course & a worthy addition will be made to the CS appreciation thread.

Marco

• Like 1

Absolutely no offence taken Vik :boxing: .

Agree'd... the tips (tailpipes) don't look fantastic from the angle shown. However they do look better in the flesh viewed from level / above. They are not 'beautiful' but i'm fine with them.

Early impressions....marked improvment from stock tone. Obviously still bedding in, but at this stage i would say my Z has been 'de-corked' & now sounds more like a 3.7 V6 should.

ZERO drone under load. Sounding particulaly nice using my GT's Synchro Rev (which i have on all the time)

Cabin noise almost identical to stock whislt motorway cruising but during more spirited driving she is now begging me for more!! ...Mildly intoxicating :p

Big thanks to Mitz & Andy for everything (great people). Updates to follow in due course & a worthy addition will be made to the CS appreciation thread.

Marco

Brilliant news mate, I am glad that your happy with your new exhaust. Looking forward to hearing the video. P.S. ignore Vik... everyone else does :p

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK so today the forecast advised it would be just about suitable to shoot a few videos of my new Milltek Resonated.

Maybe a tad too windy for perfection, but given the time of year i reckon this is about as good as it'll get up here wheather wise.

Mitz advised that it would take time for the final tone to evolve on Millteks. Almost 3 weeks now since fitting & the Milltek just 'keeps giving'!!!

Maybe in a couple more weeks it will have settled to its final pitch & it is then i will make my decision about weather to go the whole hog & bag myself a set of Berks HFC's too. At the moment i'm well happy with it just the way it is.....Huge difference from stock :yahoo:

Hope everyone's able to view these ok (two more to follow)

Vid 1 Cold start with gentle revving (stationary on choke) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpNkbbOpfa8

Vid 2 Standing start http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RykQyrYV1Y

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

ah gutted, can't find those video's for some reason. Would have liked to have a listen. Is there anyway you can explain the tone at all? If I change from stock I don't want a farty sounding exhaust, I quite like the tone to be a little higher when accelerating. Maybe something close to the V6 F Type pitch?! Although having a rumble almost muscle esque low down in the revs is nice!