Thread order

Vik54

Something I have just noticed - when you enter a board the threads are not automatically in recently updated order anymore - they're all over the shop ... is this something you have to sort in your own personal settings or do we just have to hit the tab and do it manually each time?

Something I have just noticed - when you enter a board the threads are not automatically in recently updated order anymore - they're all over the shop ... is this something you have to sort in your own personal settings or do we just have to hit the tab and do it manually each time?

Only one icon for that statement :drunk: :drunk:

The custom header is highlighted for some reason, but the default sort is by last posted order. At least thats what its set to in the software. There is nowhere as far as I know to set your default sort order. Try setting your custom sort order to show them in last updated order and see if it remembers.

Absolutely not :p - is a skool night!

Chris it only seems to be in Offtopic - is really weird - but as soon as I hit recent order it is fine

Vik,

Can you try the announcements section. It appears that mine also has the "custom" button highlighted on some sections. When I edit the forum setup, and save again without making any changes, it then reverts to the default order that I have set in the software of "recently updated".

Can you see what is highlighted if you go to the Announcements section. I shall apply what Im doing to the offtopic section, but am slowly doing the same to all forums. Only just over a hundred to go... :lol:

That's two :p

Vik,

Can you try the announcements section. It appears that mine also has the "custom" button highlighted on some sections. When I edit the forum setup, and save again without making any changes, it then reverts to the default order that I have set in the software of "recently updated".

Can you see what is highlighted if you go to the Announcements section. I shall apply what Im doing to the offtopic section, but am slowly doing the same to all forums. Only just over a hundred to go... :lol:

Sorry Chris had gone to bed last night - just saw this will have a look...

Ok - so once I get past all the pinned threads which go all the way to page three of announcements everything is in order of most recently changed :thumbs:

Thanks Vik. Am currently working my way through resetting and saving forum defaults, so eventually when you access a forum, you should see that "recently updated" is the default highlighted sort order. :thumbs: