350Z Nismo style PU Lip For HR 06 up

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi all

FXN wants a Nismo lip for his HR 350z,

I could do with a couple more if anyone is interested. Will do them at £150 instead of £175 if I can get two more

Heres what they look like on the DE, it will be same style and same Polyurethane material so it won't shatter like fibreglass

http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-nismo-style-polyurethane-lip.aspx

Can do the 03-06 DE lips for £125

• 2 months later...

Thanks mate, your car looks awesome. How did you find the fitment?

Fitment is spot on if you have it fitted a bit lower down. However i've pushed mine right up as if it were lower down, from a side profile it looks a bit out of place due to having OEM sideskirts. Where mine is positioned it does leave an ever so slight gap just after the reflector recesses either side. If i had some aftermarket sideskirts i'd move it back down a bit and it would be absolutely fine :thumbs:

Edited by JoshThePonce

• 1 month later...

HR and Facelift bumpers are the same so yes you would need to buy a lip to fit an HR

i really fancy a lip for my facelift but dont really like the style of the Nismo ones.... far too big a flat area to the side of the bumpers much prefer the mines style ones or the seibon VS style ones but of course they cost an absolute mint...... not many do lips for the facelift bumper over here in the UK