Do not open this thread if you like Jags......

captain

Lol! Sand must really scrub the paint there though.

Not as much as the people who wash the cars!

Most people get their cars "washed" pretty much every few days but basically this involves a little Indian fellow running a hose over the car for a few seconds and then wiping it down with a dirty rag. Swirls come free.

I've got a rental but if i bought, they wouldn't be allowed near it.

Edited by captain

an jag will rust in a sealed vat of preserving oil. its mission goal in life is to rust.

:scare::surrender: Don't say that.

Mine spent 40 plus years of its life in California and now it's come here i'm paranoid about it turning into a pile of rust. Was even looking at Carcoons the other day.

I was laughing at the grammar mate it was the quote..... I know there is almost zero moisture in the air over there but surely a Jag could rust in a vacuum :shrug:

Zero moisture! Ha ha.

Humidity here is off the scale. Summer is like a sauna. I have only just been able to drive with the windows open in the last week - and that's after 7 in the evening.

Currently I think average temperatures in the day are about 35 + with 65% humidity. In summer add 10 degrees to temperature and 20% to humidity.