Weapon R universal Oil catch can £60 delivered

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

I have an order coming in this week and another next week. If anyone wants an oil catch can let me know asap and I will add you to the next shipment

Weapon R polished oil catch can.

Made of Billet 6061 Aluminum and TIG Welded with Billet Aluminum machined fittings for a proper fitting seal. These tanks were designed with racers in mind to get down the track safely, by sending all your overflowing fluids to your catch tank and not the ground. Each Kit also comes with an aluminum bracket and stainless steel clamps for mounting. Included in each kit is 3 Feet of Clear Fiber Reinforced Tubing, to route your coolant or Oil Vapors. Vehicle specific tanks are made to fit to OEM bolt holes and require no modifications for installation.

Available in two sizes

18 fl oz Dimensions: 6.5" tall x 3.0" diameter 826-213-101

24 fl oz Dimensions: 8.5" tall x 3.5" diameter 826-113-101

Weapon R 24 fl oz Polished Oil Catch Can

Weapon R 18 fl oz Polished Oil Catch Can

weaponrcatchcan.jpg

Thanks Simon,

Not got anymore pics unfortunately, might be some on google. I can't tell you anymore about fitting than the description as it will be the first time selling them. They are popular over in the States though.

Send me a sample and i'll get you some awesome picture and a DIY install guide :D Lal

• Like 1

Why would one need the larger one over the smaller one?

Don't honestly know but these are universal so two size options available, a supercharged car gets through more oil so would probably be more suitable to have the bigger one but I don't think it really makes much odds.

Simon, can't do you a sample lol but I can charge zero vat if you have a VAT number. However you will have to pay postage.

A couple of orders placed so far, need to know by Friday if anyone else wants one.

I always wanted to know what an oil catch can was and now I know.

Was not aware that S/C car uses more oil than the others though.

B)

I probably worded it wrong Pete, generally a S/C or Turbo will create more oil vapours due to running hotter temperatures, these catch cans 'catch' the vapours. Plus look cool in the process

I always wanted to know what an oil catch can was and now I know.

Was not aware that S/C car uses more oil than the others though.

B)

I probably worded it wrong Pete, generally a S/C or Turbo will create more oil vapours due to running hotter temperatures, these catch cans 'catch' the vapours. Plus look cool in the process

:thumbs:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...