370Z badge Removal

stu1986

Hi All

as some of you know I havent long had the car but the front bumper had a scuff from the previous owner and also a few stone chips on the bonnet so I am getting these sorted.

I am getting the bumper and bonnet resprayed and prob going to remove the badge off the front at the same time what options of badges are avaliable for front and rear?

I have seen courtesy nissan do a 'Z' style front badge but not a rear to match which is a shame, what else is about?

Hi All

as some of you know I havent long had the car but the front bumper had a scuff from the previous owner and also a few stone chips on the bonnet so I am getting these sorted.

I am getting the bumper and bonnet resprayed and prob going to remove the badge off the front at the same time what options of badges are avaliable for front and rear?

I have seen courtesy nissan do a 'Z' style front badge but not a rear to match which is a shame, what else is about?

Be careful as the rear 370z badge is smaller than the front (so I have been told)

Hi All

Be careful as the rear 370z badge is smaller than the front (so I have been told)

Correct

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I have a yellow 370Z GT 2009 and my car is soon to be going into a bodyshop and I have asked them to remove front and rear hamburgers in the process, once they are removed what should I go for if you have pictures etc of you own removal would be good to see what you have done, e.g. did you put the Z badge on etc