350z Stillen splitter for the DE or HR Group Buy

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

I bought one of these, and they look stunning on the front, also a bonus that they are not lower the clearance on the front either like a lip might so speed bump problems avoided also.

You need to drill the holes in the splitter, the trick I found was to take off the plastic deflector thing which is already attached under the front of zed and use that as a template to mark the drill points on the splitter :thumbs: oh and put the metal struts on as well even though its apparently optional, they work well at keeping it straight and taught.

I bought one of these, and they look stunning on the front, also a bonus that they are not lower the clearance on the front either like a lip might so speed bump problems avoided also.

You need to drill the holes in the splitter, the trick I found was to take off the plastic deflector thing which is already attached under the front of zed and use that as a template to mark the drill points on the splitter :thumbs: oh and put the metal struts on as well even though its apparently optional, they work well at keeping it straight and taught.

Could you post some pics of the splitter? Tried looking at your album but the image links were broken.

Quite tempted with one of these but just want to see how it looks on a black car. Would it fit without the struts as thats the only bit i dont like the look of.

I'm tempted by one but I still think the Stillen is a bit too 'unsubtle' for me. However I don't think there is a more subtle splitter available? If the Stillen has a slightly smaller 'bib' then it'd be perfect (for me).

I'm in the same place as you.

The most subtle lip available is the Mines or the Veilside V1 (had one on my last Zed) and looks spot on.

Hmmm not sure, you need to mount it to the current holes where the undertray is attached and it protrudes directly forwards from there. Might want to check with Chris on that. Or maybe contact Stillen, they are very helpful fellas over there.