Don't you just love when a parcel arrives :)

Jay

Crikey you boys have weird minds lol. Bronze not really sure on next mod, as this is all I wanted to do however I am sure I will think of something lol

Your the weirdo fitting a doggy stillen intake :scare:

What Zorst have you got again Jay? Surely tempted to get an uprev once you fit the intakes :stir:

Crikey you boys have weird minds lol. Bronze not really sure on next mod, as this is all I wanted to do however I am sure I will think of something lol

What Zorst have you got again Jay? Surely tempted to get an uprev once you fit the intakes :stir:

:lol: trust you! I have a custom true dual zorst, which sounds the business :evil: but yeh an uprev is tempting but it's a long bloody drive :lol:

:lol: trust you! I have a custom true dual zorst, which sounds the business :evil: but yeh an uprev is tempting but it's a long bloody drive :lol:

The drive back will be fun though :drive1:thumbs: If you get it done at Abbey you're welcome to stay here mate :thumbs:

The drive back will be fun though :drive1:thumbs: If you get it done at Abbey you're welcome to stay here mate :thumbs:

Cheers bud, really appreciate it :thumbs:

Cheers bud, really appreciate it :thumbs:

No probs, just let me know when :thumbs:

And as you stop by Birmingham pop in for a break or even an overnight stay if you want to break the journey down :thumbs:

Another kind offer...... cheers dude :thumbs::)

A chance to stay in Brum isnt a kind offer :lol::lol:;) I keed.

Are you garaging the car for the winter or keeping it going?

And as you stop by Birmingham pop in for a break or even an overnight stay if you want to break the journey down :thumbs:

Another kind offer...... cheers dude :thumbs::)

A chance to stay in Brum isnt a kind offer :lol::lol:;) I keed.

Are you garaging the car for the winter or keeping it going?

It all depends on the weather mate....... I will keep it going for as long as I see it safe to do so lol