370z rolling road benchmark

T-I-G-G-E-R-Z

Hi all well I've had my 370z now for 2 months and loving every day I drive her .My local club had a rolling road day so I entered my zed into the competition and the show and shine .

My mates skyline blew away the competition 460 bhp on low boost evil, but I came 2nd in the show and shine .

IMG_1652.jpg

Well my results are as follows my car runs on v power has 18000 miles on her and full Nissan history but on the day she produced 315 bhp mmmmm traction control was turned off but the sport gear sync was on would this make a difference ?

Untitled.jpg

I know its a good bench mark to now start my tunning but for a 2009 zed i was a little confused it's a little below standard

So heres my question is it best to get new panel filters or new full induction system and can you get a rev up for this engine .

Some more pics of our great day

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ALL

I know its a good bench mark to now start my tunning but for a 2009 zed i was a little confused it's a little below standard

So heres my question is it best to get new panel filters or new full induction system.

Well my results are as follows my car runs on v power has 18000 miles on her and full Nissan history but on the day she produced 315 bhp mmmmm traction control was turned off but the sport gear sync was on would this make a difference ?

Also I'm, 6 + hours drive away from Abbey can anyone surgest a tuner nearer to myself home town Falmouth Cornwall that can provide a rev up and a miltech exhaust fitted with new panel filters fitted .

thanks Carl

Edited by T-I-G-G-E-R-Z

The 370Z we've dyno'd do tend to make a bit less than the quote power figure. The traction control has to be off to run the car on the dyno (as far as the car is concerned it's spinning its wheels like mad and not going anywhere).

We can dyno tune the 370Z and I think we're the closest Uprev dealer to Falmouth - still a bit of a trek, we're near Newbury in Berkshire, just off J13 of the M4. We're also a Milltek dealer, so we can supply and fit a system for you. Cosworth panel filters are in stock

We're currently doing a deal on remaps if you book in during October: http://www.350z-uk.c...00-off-mapping/

Give us a call if you're interested.

Edited by Jez

Hi Karl , as Jez says it sounds about right the figures but we have found with tuning the Zeds (350 and 370's) that these cars need around 6 runs to get the power to settle down , normally after 3 or 4 runs the BHP/Torque levels out due to the small amount of self learnt hat the ECU will do during the dyno runs, there is a Dyno plot somewhere on this site by Abbey of multi pulls and the power/torque gain.

We have tuned over 30 370's now including the Sony Playstation Competition cars and F/I 370's we all very good results;

southnorthamptonshire20.jpg

We have found totally stock cars run very rich from the factory so when we remap the car we lean the fueling out which gains MPG and sharpens the throttle response up a lot makes the car drive far better at part throttle as well , within the remap we use the multi maps parts of the UPREV remap to give you different throttle response maps switched by the cruise switch.

We are doing a deal on supply and fit Milltek non resonated system and UPREV remap

370Z Full NON resonated exhau

st system inc Y pipe + Dyno tuned Uprev re-map HKS drop in Panel filters package price £1473.70 inc vat (Manual/Auto)

Dyno plot of your modifications

370stockversusuprevandf.jpg

We hope to have our 1st Miltek system in 2 to 3 weeks.

370zmillteksystem.jpg

We can supply an induction system if you require on of these from Stock we use the Ignen long tube system they fit the air filter down in front of the radiator to keep heat soak away from the intake system, they sound lovely thou. if you want a quote on these I can sort this out for you.

Any more questions fire away.

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s