Lovely Zeds For Sale

Sarnie

The GM in Sheffield is a guy's I know in Doncaster. Before getting my GT4 I was tempted by it but put off by it being an Auto. It also lacks the multi-function steering wheel but....... agreed...... it does look sweet. He spent a lot of money on it too.

One careful lady owner....... Nah, not quite. That's for sure ;)

Surely only 800 miles in 2 years won't have done the GT4 much good. I suppose if he does 8 miles a week every week it wouldn't be too bad but what if it hasn't turned a wheel for 6 months! :dry:

Well when i had mine it had not turned a wheel in 3 months, but everything was ok with 2880 miles on the clock. I am almost tempted myself with this car. I could own 2 custards! B)

Unless of course someone were very tempted by that 800 mile UY and had a spare Speedracing rear lying in the dining room, soon to be joined by a set of greddy sides and front lip...

£25k for an UY GT4 with 800 miles on the clock.

Some serious thinking this weekend me thinks.

Unless of course someone were very tempted by that 800 mile UY and had a spare Speedracing rear lying in the dining room, soon to be joined by a set of greddy sides and front lip...

£25k for an UY GT4 with 800 miles on the clock.

Some serious thinking this weekend me thinks.

My rims will still be better :p

Thought Id spotted it on autotrader today, there is a Nismo kitted UY on there. £25k or £26k I think. Makes the one above for £25k seem an absolute steal.

Just depends on what I could realisticaly get for my late roadster with 8k on the clock. If the difference was small enough, I could well be having the speedracing rear sprayed yellow. (dont know how well a bodyshop could match the yellow fleck in the UY though)

Thought Id spotted it on autotrader today, there is a Nismo kitted UY on there. £25k or £26k I think. Makes the one above for £25k seem an absolute steal.

Just depends on what I could realisticaly get for my late roadster with 8k on the clock. If the difference was small enough, I could well be having the speedracing rear sprayed yellow. (dont know how well a bodyshop could match the yellow fleck in the UY though)

Yeah I saw the £26k one, it has the Nismo kit on it like mine. The 800 miler looks a good bet if you have kit on the way to add to it. I reckon your problem is going to be getting what you want for yours....... :surrender: