Wheels gone for refurb

pbomb

My LMGT4s went off for refurb today. This is what they looked like before they went

e299dcc40f918ef7ee26b88a72820868.jpged72a8006f7447ad17ac692ba097b911.jpg7637f57d024ac97d325c483a1b8da1f1.jpg1737227cbb70ea0cee2e4fcac8427887.jpg

One of the back wheels in particular had quite a bit of corrosion. This is what they were like when on the car and clean!:

IMGP5934.jpg

You can just about see the corrosion on the outer lip.

A very big thank you to jumping350 for lending me some wheels to put the car on whilst these went off and to Darren-b for offering to lend me his wheels. This forum has got some great people on it ;)

They've gone to Spit & Polish in Tonbridge. Looking forward to getting them back on the car next week B)

what are you having done to them? just painted or you keeping the diamond cut lip?

Keeping them diamond cut mate. Will just make sure I apply poorboys sealant on a regular basis and clean with just mild car wash stuff. Hopefully that'll keep them mint once done.