exhaust

beani man

Anyone got any opinions on changing mid-pipe and back box on an '07 313hp zed. I have just acquired this car to replace my '04 350z and planned to do:

1) cosworth filters

2) silenced decats

3) Y-pipe

4) Uprev remap

Heard mixed things whether changing the rest of the exahust will make any difference at all. I can't tell from my '04, thought it might have but could be placebo lol.

Also, GTM supercharger for my engine...still need all the same supporting mods you would in the pre 07?? Or is this bad boy better able to handle it?

Thanks guys

Adam

Really?? I guess durables just need changing quicker e.g. Clutch/tyres...we'll see, I'll do standard mods first and see how it goes.

Wasting money dude. Save and go supercharger and supporting mods at the one time. It will be much more enjoyable that way.

Get a good exhaust and HFCs for the sound. As for the filters my 313 makes 320bhp with cosworth filters and 341bhp with nismo dual intakes. Plus it sounds the dogs :)

Mine is a 08 HR with nismo intakes, with xyz ypipe, HFCs (something racing from the states) and nismo cat back. Upreved of course.

If you going to go S/C at a later date , we have built a few GTM S/C cars and have a couple more fitments in the pipeline you will need a good exhaust system and either remove the CATS or fit HFC (Berks) We use the Milltek system inc Y pipe we have these fitted to S/C and Twin turbo cars making nearly 500bhp so this system does flow the air require for around 500bhp , I cant voucher for other systems made for the HR engine 350Z thou.

As your think of going F/I I would just drop some filters in the stock Air-boxes as well together with a UPREV remap your get a good gain and all these parts will work with your planned S/C conversion @ a later date.

We are currently doing a deal on supplying and fitting a Milltek system;

350Z full exhaust system inc Y pipe + dyno tuned Uprev re-map HKS drop in panel filter package price £1236.80 inc vat- Exhaust system in stock

We can add De-cat or HFC's to the above deal if so required.

Here is some dyno plots of a HR motored 350Z stock versus Milltek system inc Y pipe/De-cat and drop in air filters.

Hub figures. see good gains in torque and bhp, car will drive fair better as well better throttle response and even a little more MPG.

350zhrstockverusmilltek.jpg

350zhrstockverusmilltek.jpg