SE Mafia video - FINALLY!

sl114

think it's time to nominate Louis as our Media Officer, really :D

That's subject to Louis taking some proper pics of my car free of charge ;):teeth:

Val i will be more than happy to take pics of your car. Will you be in it at Donny North? If not how about parade lap at silverstone? im planning on taking lots of pictures and video footage at that

JAE i will be doing some footage and should have the bullet cam set up too.

Will be bringing the lady so she can do some filming too. We need some people in the croud though so we can get some different shots so if everyone who has a video camera can bring it, give me the tapes, i can then edit it all up and do something good for you all.

Im not at wales, however i would be more than happy to edit that for us all too.

yes please mate! we need to get some footage then edit it nicely for a DVD :teeth:

Will do but we will have to nominate someone to operate camera for filming us as we arrive in Bala. Maybe get kev to do it in the pace car bmw, because there is no way i am not been on the dvd. :teeth:

• 1 month later...