MOT Day and...

The Bounty Bar Kid

I'm not even there to coax her through it. My parents have my zed atm as I've got their 4x4 and am about 40 miles away in Farnborough.

Quick call this morning to the parents, can you book her in for a mot ( dad's mate), next thing I know my dad has taken her in. I asked for next week so I can be there but dad as usual has gone ahead. Given him a quick call about the rear brake testing on rollers is bad thing.

Fingers crossed that all is OK.

Well with any luck your Dad will pay for it to :thumbs:

Nope. I'll pay for it. As well as not being there, his 4x4 won't start. So I'm stuck at my old place, until I decide to leave ( doing it up before I put it on the market and I'll call out the RAC - battery issues). Hate being a pedestrian. It sucks. Took an hour to get to the local supermarket and back the other day. In car it would have been 15 mins.

Well with any luck your Dad will pay for it to :thumbs:

Nope. I'll pay for it. As well as not being there, his 4x4 won't start. So I'm stuck at my old place, until I decide to leave ( doing it up before I put it on the market and I'll call out the RAC - battery issues). Hate being a pedestrian. It sucks. Took an hour to get to the local supermarket and back the other day. In car it would have been 15 mins.

Fingers crossed mate :thumbs:

I suspect what is being referred to is the issue of the car having a limited slip diff so the brakes should be tested using a Tapley Meter.

Having said that I have never been sure whether it matters with a viscous LSD?

I had them use a Tapley to be on the safe side.

If you do, I have some 18 OEMs that you might be interested in - they are not perfect but they aren't too bad either. I never got round to advertising them when I got my JDM 17s and Rays. I will be sensible about price as I want them out of my garage.

Feel free to pop up if you want to have a look - no obligation whatsoever.

If you do, I have some 18 OEMs that you might be interested in - they are not perfect but they aren't too bad either. I never got round to advertising them when I got my JDM 17s and Rays. I will be sensible about price as I want them out of my garage.

Feel free to pop up if you want to have a look - no obligation whatsoever.

PM Sent

BTW everything went fine. Only advisory was that the front tyres I'll need to be replaced at some point. Still got a couple of mm before the legal limit. Bring on the Michelin pilot super sports!

Got mine in the garage, hoping to get them fitted tomorrow & see how they handle :drive1