Spotted on Pistonheads

vansman66

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4235898.htm

Spotted the above on Pistonheads, made me laugh, I looked at this car about 5 months ago, its previous owner was a young chinese lad living in a flat by the Thames and I could have purchased it for 5,500 but turned it down because the HPI check came up indicating a milleage issue. He also gave me some excuse about not having the service history blah blah, I though nah, walk away.

Spotted the above on Pistonheads, made me laugh, I looked at this car about 5 months ago, its previous owner was a young chinese lad living in a flat by the Thames and I could have purchased it for 5,500 but turned it down because the HPI check came up indicating a milleage issue. He also gave me some excuse about not having the service history blah blah, I though nah, walk away.

:scare: I note it has greedy coilovers :lol::lol:

Forgot to add it was on 58,000 odd when I drove it, did go well though and it was this car that made my mind up on purchasing a Zed just wanted one that had history and was ok on HPI, found my Roxy and have loved every moment of it so far, well except the P3 service bill from Westovers.

They are hungry for all that horsepower!

They are hungry for all that horsepower!

Of course, silly me :D

Forgot to add it was on 58,000 odd when I drove it, did go well though and it was this car that made my mind up on purchasing a Zed just wanted one that had history and was ok on HPI, found my Roxy and have loved every moment of it so far, well except the P3 service bill from Westovers.

Would you use Westovers again...? wasnt a big bill was it ....? ;-(

Would you use Westovers again...? wasnt a big bill was it ....? ;-(

Its back into Westovers in a couple of weeks for drive belts and a rear drop link, so am using them again, I had a P3 service, MOT and two rear budget tyres = £785.00p Dont really know if thats good or bad but I want to keep up the Nissan stamps in the service book and they have a loan car I can use (Juke) cos my Zed is my daily driver.

I use Westover Toyota (they are next door to each other) for my Hilux (company vehicle) I find the service amazing - they collect the Hilux from my house in the morning - return it in the evening, keep me informed of all progress and never add silly things like that incredibly expensive screen wash to the bill.

You don't think I get special treatment just because my next door neighbour is the service manager at Westover Toyota do you? ;)

:lol:

I use Westover Toyota (they are next door to each other) for my Hilux (company vehicle) I find the service amazing - they collect the Hilux from my house in the morning - return it in the evening, keep me informed of all progress and never add silly things like that incredibly expensive screen wash to the bill.

You don't think I get special treatment just because my next door neighbour is the service manager at Westover Toyota do you? ;)

:lol:

That might have something to do with it Keyser. They had my Zed for 4 days, only phoned me once but they did let me have a Juke to use, in fairness, they did seem to do a good job on her, not sure on the rear tyres though but having decided to put some other wheels on her I didn't want to spend a fortune on tyres only to not get much use out of them, just need to decided what I want to stick on her instead of the standard wheels.

i test drove this a couple months ago at a dealers,

the guy said he had taken it in in part ex from a chinese boy who took a porsche cayman.

It was up for £8000 but i knocked him down to 7k. I decided not to buy it as it was extremely loud with the full stainless and no cats.

i test drove this a couple months ago at a dealers,

the guy said he had taken it in in part ex from a chinese boy who took a porsche cayman.

It was up for £8000 but i knocked him down to 7k. I decided not to buy it as it was extremely loud with the full stainless and no cats.

Yeah, when I went to see it, the Chinese lad had a cayman as well, he said that the car had been at a dealers who was trying to sell it for him but with no luck and so had it back to try and sell it himself, the cayman was also up for sale and it was indeed very loud.