4 wheel laser alignment

Shel

I need to have my wheel alignment done, does anyone know of a decent place near to me, i'm in Crawley, Sussex ?

I took it to Elite in Horsham today and they said they didn't have the settings and that they needed a special tool which they didn't have, and told me to take it to Nissan. Pity they didn't say that on the phone before i drove all the way over there :rant:

Simples - Abbey in Oxted...

Tim

+1 :thumbs: Had mine done there :)

They sound pretty good, how much did it cost you, and do you know if they are open Sat afternoons, cos that's the only time i can go :please:

Can't remember off hand, give Scott a ring at Abbey he'll sort it :thumbs:

It costs about £2k for an alignment at Abbey... assuming you have Zeditus like everyone else and get loads of other stuff done at the same time!

If you're a normal person I think it's about £120, and they work Sat morning at least, not sure about afternoons.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thread revival!

Taking mine in next week to a local garage who have track zed so hoping they know what they are doing. Is there a technical guide to the settings so I can double check there results/knowledge?

I'll have a browse through tech section on here but if anyone can get to said settings quickly, I'd appreciate it :)

Cheers guys & gals!

Thread revival!

Taking mine in next week to a local garage who have track zed so hoping they know what they are doing. Is there a technical guide to the settings so I can double check there results/knowledge?

I'll have a browse through tech section on here but if anyone can get to said settings quickly, I'd appreciate it :)

Cheers guys & gals!

Here is a print out of mine if that helps :)

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67236-tracking-woes/page__st__20

• Like 1